• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Idiots who drive only in the outside lane...."

Collapse

• mrdonuts
    replied
    and a word of advice to all who decide that that they will not give over the motorways of britain to tossers who think that the roads belong to them and that there should be no one in front of them and that speed limits are for others

get it right upem by driving parallel to a big f uck off lorry

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    **** off you jealous nob! I find most cuntish drivers drive anything other than a BM. Usually its some tit in a skoda, mondeo or rover 75 trying to prove a point.
    as i drive a very nice lexus and look down on you bmw driving tossers from a considerable height

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Undertaking is dangerous - how many timeshave you seen somebody dart into the middle lane only for the car in front of them to do it also. I know I've seen it loads of times. I have undertaken cars in the past, but it is something I'm wary of doing simply because you know you are already dealing with somebody who is oblivious to the fact that they are holding up the outside lane - so if they are not checking what is going on behind, why would you expect them to consider what is happening to their left.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I understand your annoyance all too well Brillo, I've just done 280 miles in a maddening 6 3/4 hours due to middle and outside lane drivers, the whole situation worsened considerably by the morons who have no concept of how to drive in the rain.

I get to do it all over again in the other direction on Sunday evening when it will take about 4 1/2 hours due to the lower moron coefficient.
    Originally posted by moony1234 View Post
    I was stuck behind some idiots today in the "outside" lane driving at 20, thats right, 20mph because of a bit of rain... No one on the inside of them, breaking randomly and just being crap...

This was all on a 70mph dual carriageway road... MOVE IN!
    Thats at least 3 of us affected then! Now we just need a major political party to back us and outside lane hogging will be punishable by death!

Leave a comment:

• SuperZ
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    **** off you jealous nob! I find most cuntish drivers drive anything other than a BM. Usually its some tit in a skoda, mondeo or rover 75 trying to prove a point.
    I`m learning more and more than Rover owners of any model should be strung up. Modern MG ownes included

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    maybe they are doing it to p iss you off as you obviously think you own the road, you dont own the road. do you drive a bmw or a white van

Leave a comment:

• moony1234
    replied
    I was stuck behind some idiots today in the "outside" lane driving at 20, thats right, 20mph because of a bit of rain... No one on the inside of them, breaking randomly and just being crap...

This was all on a 70mph dual carriageway road... MOVE IN!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I understand your annoyance all too well Brillo, I've just done 280 miles in a maddening 6 3/4 hours due to middle and outside lane drivers, the whole situation worsened considerably by the morons who have no concept of how to drive in the rain.

I get to do it all over again in the other direction on Sunday evening when it will take about 4 1/2 hours due to the lower moron coefficient.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
    I drive through some lovely country lanes each day at the moment. What annoys me is I sometimes (once or twice a week) come across someone driving 40mph constantly (which is to slow along some of the wider straight roads) but they also drive 40mph through the 30mph villages meaning I drop back then catch them up again later to find I can`t overtake become I`ve already gone past the low risk overtaking areas (usually just outside the villages).
    How yes! I vote for this one too, a little addition.... without exception they do 45mph in the 60 zone, then do the same or speed up in the 30.
    In their mind they must think the are speeding in a 30 all along

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    I agree that if there is no traffic ahead, those in the right hand lane should seek the leftmost lane to make onward progress.

However, I have often been in the right lane following a queue of cars and some twonk in a Teutonic trashcan comes up behind me thinking they can force their way through the obviously long line of traffic ahead. But no-one intimidates me.... I just revert to awkward b'stard mode.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    maybe they are doing it to p iss you off as you obviously think you own the road, you dont own the road. do you drive a bmw or a white van

They were actually doing it a long way before I came along and a long way afterwards. Sometims no other car in sight.

Of course I dont drive a BMW. Only dodgy agent and other pimps are allowed to drive them or has the law changed?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Thats what the headlight flasher is for and remember to sit up their exhaust pipe!
    When driving in torrential rain (never seen rain like that before : Mrs BP only seen it in HK) I am going to give the idiots a vry very wide berth.

Last night I saw not a single police car. We wouldn't want them pulling anyone over and having to get wet eh?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    there

Why not just overtake them? That's what I'd do.
    undertake.

read the OP!!!!

Leave a comment:

• blacjac
    replied
    Sentences begin with a capital letter. Questions end with a question mark.

HTH

maybe i am doing it to p iss of t wats like you, who think they have some kind of power over how others should live their lives

You don't have to put a space after the first letter to say piss or twat you know.
    Most of us on here are adults who don't get offended by swearing so don't have to think we are clever in beating the swearing filter by putting spaces in words.

Norks & tulip are a different matter though.....

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Sentences begin with a capital letter. Questions end with a question mark.

HTH

maybe i am doing it p iss of t wats like you, who think they have some kind of power over how others should live their lives

Maybe you are. Or maybe you just need some English lessons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X