• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "At least the boom continues unabated."

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    you really are having difficulty settling in to your new social class arent you snaw?
    You can take the man out of the council sink-estate, but ....

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Indeed. It's a tough job getting people going by posting all manner of obnoxious tulipe, quite delicate and subtle and kind of clever, like Borat.

Except he's funny at it, while CB is just a dumb twat.
    you really are having difficulty settling in to your new social class arent you snaw?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    ? Whiten?
    Good spot.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    He's a bit of a laugh really, especially the way he gets all the serious ones going. Keep it up Cyber
    Indeed. It's a tough job getting people going by posting all manner of obnoxious tulipe, quite delicate and subtle and kind of clever, like Borat.

Except he's funny at it, while CB is just a dumb twat.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    He's a bit of a laugh really, especially the way he gets all the serious ones going. Keep it up Cyber
    And the boards other troll decides to pop up!

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    No, your racist views you spout day after day, week after week, month after month here make you a racist.

But I don't believe you had an indian girlfriend for a day, no matter a year.

You're one of the most obnoxious, culturally ignorant, dumb as dogtulip I've ever came across on a forum.

In fact not one of the, actually THE. You're a moron, plain and simple, with no redeeming features and a ******* coward to boot.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    I actually had an Indian girlfriend for just over a year, so that proves you completely wrong. Incidentally, she was bluddy gorgeous. Her drawback was that she wanted to spend most of the time in meditation whilst I was interested in other aspects of life such as shagging.
    Aye, the same way Simon Cowell went out with Sinitta.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    My oh my, how stupid and PC some of you really are.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Just so we're clear. Nope.

There's nothing alright about him. The only alright thing he could ever do imo is **** off and never darken our doors again.
    Wishful thinking....

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Apart from that he's alright.
    Just so we're clear. Nope.

There's nothing alright about him. The only alright thing he could ever do imo is **** off and never darken our doors again.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    No, your racist views you spout day after day, week after week, month after month here make you a racist.

You're one of the most obnoxious, culturally ignorant, dumb as dogtulip I've ever came across on a forum.

In fact not one of the, actually THE. You're a moron, plain and simple, with no redeeming features and a ******* coward to boot.
    Don't hold back mate, say what you really mean, stop mincing your words.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Apart from that he's alright.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    So if I went out with an Indian woman for over a year it makes me a racist.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I actually had an Indian girlfriend for just over a year, so that proves you completely wrong. Incidentally, she was bluddy gorgeous. Her drawback was that she had one of those red dots on her ead.

mind you I scratched it one night while she was asleep and won £5,000

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    I actually had an Indian girlfriend for just over a year, so that proves you completely wrong. Incidentally, she was bluddy gorgeous. Her drawback was that she wanted to spend most of the time in meditation whilst I was interested in other aspects of life such as shagging.
    GF, or some poor unsuspecting drunk girl who woke next to a howler like you while you attempted to get a leg over while insulting her culture, family and religion?

What complete and utter bollocks, you're truly ****ign pathetic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X