• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jeffing baby faced assassins….."

Collapse

• Shimano105
    replied
    You've logged into CUK by mistake - think you were after this

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Permie auditor lark - I did this because I knew I was off contracting a week later.

Permie auditor - 'So when did you last send out the training state'
    EO - 'Last working day of last month'
    PA - 'And before that?'
    EO - 'Same. Last working day of the month'
    PA - 'But according to the control sheet that I introduced last year, one has not been sent out for six months'
    EO - 'Well the control sheet is out of date. Training states DID go out'
    PA - 'But if the control sheet is not filled in, how do we know they went out?'
    EO - 'But if the control sheet IS filled in, how do you know they went out?'
    PA - 'er...well , if you filled the sheet and they didnt go out, that would be a disciplinary'
    EO - 'If I didnt send the training state out, regardless of any control sheet, I wouldnt last long enough to GET to a disciplinary'

PA - 'I am afraid you are non-compliant in this area'
    EO - thinks - now where did I leave that magnum

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    perhaps he reads this board and realises it is Wilmslow he is visiting from noticing the piss stains on his shoes and so has decided to wind him up a bit for a laff?

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Auditor sent an invite for 1pm.

Outlook, so I know that this time is correct.

Called the auditor, said it was 1:30 in his book so would wait until then.

What an absolute noddy – cannot manage his diary and expecting me to work other meetings around him due to his incompetence.

I hate this permie lark…….
    Would he have behaved differently if it was a contractie lark?

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    started a topic Jeffing baby faced assassins…..

Jeffing baby faced assassins…..

Auditor sent an invite for 1pm.

Outlook, so I know that this time is correct.

Called the auditor, said it was 1:30 in his book so would wait until then.

What an absolute c0ck – cannot manage his diary and expecting me to work other meetings around him due to his incompetence.

I hate this permie lark…….

Working...
X