• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Suppression of news"

Collapse

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by sal626 View Post
    Before Muslims pray, they have to wash, i.e. wash hands, rinse mouth, rinse nose, wash face, wash arms up to elbow, etc.
    So if a guy is praying 5 times a day, he is likely to be much more hygienic then “the report “ you watched on youtube would indicate.
    Also, each daily prayer takes about 3-5 mins… so its not like they are “too busy” praying.

I hope youtube is not your only source of news/info.
    It is. sadly...'cause he missed this http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6638139.ece

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Wow - so how are you going to do that?

Do not feed.
    Sorry, should be... It'll be small children!

my dyslexia stikers again

Leave a comment:

• sal626
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Apparently, muslims are less hygienic due to neglect because they spend so long praying, up to five times a day, according to a report I watched on Youtube.
    Before Muslims pray, they have to wash, i.e. wash hands, rinse mouth, rinse nose, wash face, wash arms up to elbow, etc.
    So if a guy is praying 5 times a day, he is likely to be much more hygienic then “the report “ you watched on youtube would indicate.
    Also, each daily prayer takes about 3-5 mins… so its not like they are “too busy” praying.

I hope youtube is not your only source of news/info.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Next I'll be small children.
    Wow - so how are you going to do that?

Do not feed.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Ha ha. what a load...Cyber Dude I'm sure you're the kinda person who has never ending conspiracy dreams. Now its Muslims - 'cause what the heck every other fart head hates 'em. Next I'll be small children.

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Was gonna post, but then thought what's the point.

If you've not figured CB out by now there's probably a very good reason for it, and it's probably our fault (Picking on him, and insulting him and whatnot).

And yeah - ever wondered where CB gets this steady stream of anti muslim links and news from? HTW he's still on this board amazes me, but I'm getting to the point I'm losing interest anyway, too many trolls in these here parts and not a lot getting done about them.
    as they might say in our part of the world snaw, there's more than a ba' hair between what we don't like and what's illegal and i'm sure you're better than most at discerning that gap. trolls only prosper if fed and it's an old saw i trot out when i suggest that we don't feed them. and besides, one man's troll is another man's champion. i understand why you say what you say but at present, i can see no reason for banning, beyond an acceptance that what is being posted, perhaps provocatively, is at variance with the predominant mood on the board - and thereby, if nothing else, you should glean some comfort. in any case, you're no wallflower yourself and are more than capable of holding your own ground, should you feel so inclined.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Thank you for posting the link.

Originally, I was planning to highlight how your original comments were woefully ill-informed but now that you have posted the YouTube link of a BNP activist I won't bother.

I think the board, yet again, and now myself have a good measure of the type of individual you are.

So are you saying the video is fake ?... rather difficult to fake I would imagine. The origins are irrelevant as long as the content is genuine as far as I am concerned.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied

Originally, I was planning to highlight how your original comments were woefully ill-informed but now that you have posted the YouTube link of a BNP activist I won't bother.

I think the board, yet again, and now myself have a good measure of the type of individual you are.
    Was gonna post, but then thought what's the point.

If you've not figured CB out by now there's probably a very good reason for it, and it's probably our fault (Picking on him, and insulting him and whatnot).

And yeah - ever wondered where CB gets this steady stream of anti muslim links and news from? HTW he's still on this board amazes me, but I'm getting to the point I'm losing interest anyway, too many trolls in these here parts and not a lot getting done about them.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The reasons they vote BNP are :-
    1. protest vote
    2. shock value
    3. Nothing to choose between main parties.
    between the ears

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Cyberman sounds like the worst sort of coward, happy to support a group of bigoted thugs on the internet but too scared to ask his neighbour to move his bin.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Swine flu is more prevalent in areas of dense population and poor hygiene, so especially in areas where muslims have multiple wives and 3.5 children per wife on average. Apparently, muslims are less hygienic due to neglect because they spend so long praying, up to five times a day, according to a report I watched on Youtube.

Incidentally, I've been following events in South America and Buenos Aires(Argentina), which started slowly with the epidemic has now had over 60 deaths.
    Link please.

Leave a comment:

• Benno
    replied
    The BBC though is so PC and panders to muslims, that I am very suspicious here as usual.
    I bet you didn't see on the BBC when muslim protestors ran the Met through the streets of London during the protests about Palestine did you?

Why the police didn't stand and kick seven shades out of them either I don't know, rather than running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nqxP2bpF7I
    Last edited by Benno; 7 July 2009, 18:00. Reason: edit to include video.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    The BBC though is so PC and panders to muslims, that I am very suspicious here as usual.

Whilst editorially some BBC editors may pander to some muslim groups, at the very top of the BBC it is opposite.

The Director general is a fundamentalist Christian Zionist (Mark Thompson) who is married to Jane Blumberg who is a Jewish Zionist lobbyist. In 2005 they went to Israel and were award an honour for promoting Israel.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    There are lots of demonstrations including some large ones that don’t get reported in the British News. If you scan the foreign satellite TV channels you are more likely to see them reported there. It works both ways, foreign countries will play down their demonstrations and the BBC will play them up. I suggest get a good mix of news and hopefully the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Apparently there was a big demo in Birmingham at the weekend. I heard about it on the radio last night during a phone in. It seems PC gone mad.

There are lots of demonstrations including some large ones that don’t get reported in the British News. If you scan the foreign satellite TV channels you are more likely to see them reported there. It works both ways, foreign countries will play down their demonstrations and the BBC will play them up. I suggest get a good mix of news and hopefully the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X