• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dress Down Fridays

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dress Down Fridays"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Come on girls, you know it makes sense.
    Oh yeah, that'll be the perfect icebreaker at the next CUK social

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    WSS+++
    (much more attractive than a bloke doing it though)
    Come on girls, you know it makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I love it when some bloke comes along and persuade women to get their kit off and they call it 'liberating' or 'empowering' utter utter UTTER ballcocks.
    WSS+++
    (much more attractive than a bloke doing it though)

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    True. Shaved guinea pig = just weird.
    Whereas shaved beaver =

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Hey nice guinea pig!

Thanks, I had it stuffed only last week.

Just doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I love it when some bloke comes along and persuade women to get their kit off and they call it 'liberating' or 'empowering' utter utter UTTER ballcocks.
    True. Shaved guinea pig = just weird.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    If all the people in this office did that, I'd be upchucking more than Linda Blair.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I'd spend all day asking the young ladies to fetch down those files up on the top shelf.

I'd even hold the step ladder for them.
    I'd spend the Thursday making sure everything had been moved to the top shelf

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I'd spend all day asking the young ladies to fetch down those files up on the top shelf.

I'd even hold the step ladder for them.

Leave a comment:

• sweetandsour
    replied
    hmmm - a publicity company, with a sure-fired way of generating publicity.

Wasn't there an advertising company called "greys" that did a similar thing about 15 years ago?

EDIT - I think that it pre-dates the rich content available on the internet, some of us can still use our brains instead to remember things like that.
    Last edited by sweetandsour; 2 July 2009, 12:08.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    surely an elf and safety risk - think of all the dangly bits that could get stuck

ioooh well pretty much anywhere

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    started a topic Dress Down Fridays

Dress Down Fridays

or rather Naked Friday!!

Working...
X