• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: 'Knowing' is .....

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "'Knowing' is ....."

Collapse

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Is it tulipter than Sunshine?
    Having just watched Sunshine, I can say that the answer is a big YES.

Sunshine wasn't much good but Knowing is far worse than that.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Yay !

Me and kids re-watched Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire at the weekend, to get us in the right mood for Half Blood Prince

Prisoner of Azkaban wasn't half as crap as I remember it
    Goblet of fire is still my fave film - Deathly Hallows my fave book, we may revisit the previous films before seeing No 6 - good idea

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    10 of Pogles Pedantry Points to Platypus
    Yay !

Me and kids re-watched Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire at the weekend, to get us in the right mood for Half Blood Prince

Prisoner of Azkaban wasn't half as crap as I remember it

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    You'll have to wait at least another year before you see Harry Potter 7. I suggest you change your tickets and go and see harry Potter 6 in the meantime. I hear it's out in two weeks.
    10 of Pogles Pedantry Points to Platypus

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I've just booked tickets for me and Pogle Jr to see Harry Potter 7 at IMAX - cant wait.

You'll have to wait at least another year before you see Harry Potter 7. I suggest you change your tickets and go and see harry Potter 6 in the meantime. I hear it's out in two weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Grinder View Post
    Jeez that sounds great - thanks for the movie-tip.
    I've just booked tickets for me and Pogle Jr to see Harry Potter 7 at IMAX - cant wait.

Leave a comment:

• Grinder
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Jeez that sounds great - thanks for the movie-tip.

Leave a comment:

• pzz76077
    replied
    I only watch films Ive seen before.

PZZ

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Is it sh1tter than Sunshine?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    started a topic 'Knowing' is .....

'Knowing' is .....

... the biggest load of frakking tulip that I have seen in ages.

AVOID

edit: This film

Working...
X