• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is reality overrated?"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    I could make a right SAS of myself.....
    watch it mate

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    You should see some of the birds in the office nextdoor. Bloody hell, if I wasn't married.
    I could make a right SAS of myself.....

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Mmmmmmmmmm perhaps your reality isn't over rated...... X-Rated possibly.......
    You should see some of the birds in the office nextdoor. Bloody hell, if I wasn't married.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    I live in Holland, land of tall blondes with big knockers, shapely thighs and loose morals.
    Mmmmmmmmmm perhaps your reality isn't over rated...... X-Rated possibly.......

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I live in Holland, land of tall blondes with big knockers, shapely thighs and loose morals.
    and their meat and 2 veg tucked nicely out of sight.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Bravo Mich! A lad must maintain certain standards!

[Thinks]
    If that is a little ordinary where Mich lives - I need to emigrate......
    [/Thinks]

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    I had to google that Eliza Dushku bird. I find here a little ordinary; still, I guess that has it's appeal.

Bravo Mich! A lad must maintain certain standards!

[Thinks]
    If that is a little ordinary where Mich lives - I need to emigrate......
    [/Thinks]

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I had to google that Eliza Dushku bird. I find here a little ordinary; still, I guess that has it's appeal.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    Time Travel ?

Thats absurd.

Never trust -
    A Nurse
    A Nun
    or a Time Traveller
    or a hippy

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Time Travel ?

Thats absurd.

As for the Universe - I call it the ultimate free lunch.

Enjoy !

Never trust -
    A Nurse
    A Nun
    or a Time Traveller

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Is Dollhouse improving? I have them recorded but haven't watched any so far, and I heard disparaging things about the first few eposides. Saying that, if there are shower scenes featuring Ms. Dushku then it's probably worth checking out...
    Last night's seemed a lot better, and apparently that episode marks a change in direction and it's good from now on. I missed the first one, but yes the others have been mediocre at best.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    how would you ever be able to tell?

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    No ta. The Universe is a wonderful place.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Wouldn't you rather be living in Albert Square / on a mysterious time travelling island / showering with Eliza Dushku in the Dollhouse?
    What is this "reality" of which you speak? I thought we were all in The Matrix...

Is Dollhouse improving? I have them recorded but haven't watched any so far, and I heard disparaging things about the first few eposides. Saying that, if there are shower scenes featuring Ms. Dushku then it's probably worth checking out...

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    yes!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X