• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "First death in UK from swineflu confirmed"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    The woman's baby has also died, quite sad.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    She lived in the scheme about a mile away from me.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I heard on the radio that this woman had - "other serious underlying health problems"

So probably she would not have died from swine flu had she not been already on her last legs anyway.

but as some people on here say it is not a pandemic, epidemic or otherwise

so go do some damn work

Indeed. She was pregnant and that means that she was much more susceptible to complications.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    When all you Londoners die of Swine flu how will that effect house prices?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    "other serious underlying health problems"
    She was Mexican?

What's the betting she was given Tamiflu too?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I heard on the radio that this woman had - "other serious underlying health problems"

So probably she would not have died from swine flu had she not been already on her last legs anyway.

but as some people on here say it is not a pandemic, epidemic or otherwise

so go do some damn work

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Unfortunately its is unlikely that CyberMoron will contract swine flu as that apparently requires some contact with people.
    Or swine.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    CB, my footcheese is smarter than you. You're an imbecile of the lowest order - I mean, truly monumentally retarded. I don't believe you've ever posted an even quasi intelligent post on CUK. A broken clock is right twice a day but you can't even manage that pitiful number in your entire posting career.

All anyone has to do is look back on your monotonous bleating about swine flu, which seems completely oblivious to any scientific facts.

In fact, you're even wrong in your insults, that's how dumb you are.

Unfortunately its is unlikely that CyberMoron will contract swine flu as that apparently requires some contact with people.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Is it me or does CyberCretin remind you of The Old Gits from Harry Enfield gloating over the obituaries at brekfast time?

Neeeeeeeeee!

Ha ha! Yes. Exactly.

I was wondering who he reminded me of.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    ... and you certainly can have no claim to higher intelligence as a Labour supporting moron.
    CB, my footcheese is smarter than you. You're an imbecile of the lowest order - I mean, truly monumentally retarded. I don't believe you've ever posted an even quasi intelligent post on CUK. A broken clock is right twice a day but you can't even manage that pitiful number in your entire posting career.

All anyone has to do is look back on your monotonous bleating about swine flu, which seems completely oblivious to any scientific facts.

In fact, you're even wrong in your insults, that's how dumb you are.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    That's cause you're an idiot.

... and you certainly can have no claim to higher intelligence as a Labour supporting moron.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Aha...... I detect a disability benefit claimant !!
    That's cause you're an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    Seasonal flu - 1 death per 1000 cases on average (approx for you pedants).
    Swine flu - 1 death in current 1200 cases in the UK.

Current estimate is 2 in 3 cases do not get reported so 1 death in approximately 3600 cases. Sounds pretty minor to me.

All data from some bloke I heard on the radio this morning so must be true.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Once we have the majority of the population affected, the system just will not be able to cope.
    Sounds like a line from Pinky and the Brain. No Cyberman, you are not the Brain.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Is there no limit to your moronic-ness?

Aha...... I detect a disability benefit claimant !!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X