• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who here has seen real war action?"

Collapse

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    CM!!!! You promised not to tell him!!!!

Oh Flip! Oh Tulip!

Now where did I put my passport??
    Doesn't matter, we'd still find you

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    What do you think?
    CM!!!! You promised not to tell him!!!!

Oh Flip! Oh Tulip!

Now where did I put my passport??

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    [Secret aside to CM]
    Please stop reading my posts....
    If Churchill finds out not only will he TMLFL he will probably beat me over the head with the sticky ends...
    and now Menelaus is going to be there to help and its all going tulip shaped....

any they might think that I am flirting with you.. and then any possibility of me getting away with my "naughtyness" of last week will be gone....

Ohhhhh dear Ohhhh dear I am going to die painfully......

Errrrrrrrr CM..... Errrrrrr Since Churchill and his mates are going to kill me anyway..... errrr I don't 'spose there is any chance.... of.... you know.....

No OK errr could you errr not mention that bit to Churchill.... PLEEEEZE
    [/Secret aside to CM]
    What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Stop it - I'm going to wee!!!
    [Secret aside to CM]
    Please stop reading my posts....
    If Churchill finds out not only will he TMLFL he will probably beat me over the head with the sticky ends...
    and now Menelaus is going to be there to help and its all going tulip shaped....

any they might think that I am flirting with you.. and then any possibility of me getting away with my "naughtyness" of last week will be gone....

Ohhhhh dear Ohhhh dear I am going to die painfully......

Errrrrrrrr CM..... Errrrrrr Since Churchill and his mates are going to kill me anyway..... errrr I don't 'spose there is any chance.... of.... you know.....

No OK errr could you errr not mention that bit to Churchill.... PLEEEEZE
    [/Secret aside to CM]

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    [Secret Aside to Menelaus]
    So - could I just get this clear....
    I pissed off a very large gentleman with the ability to tear me limb from limb....
    and in trying to gain "backup" I have asked a (possibly not quite so large) gentleman with probably equal ability to TMLFL.... who (unfortunately for me) has an historic "bond" with the 1st gentleman.....
    Ummmm Could you..... you know.... just forget the whole thing...
    [/Secret Aside to Menelaus]

[Secret Aside to bandit]
    Errrr Ummmm bandit old chap...... Errr you know I have repeatedly called you a pot noodler.... and well you know been a bit errrrr nasty to you.... Errr well you know its just joking errr don't you..... Errrrr well if it comes down to a bit of a show down errrr could at least one of your alter egos face up to either Churchill or Menelaus.......

Its not that I think that you would be any use at all... I its just that if I am going to leave this mortal coil I would at least like to know that I had done something useful for the rest of CUK.....
    [/Secret Aside to bandit]
    Stop it - I'm going to wee!!!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    There's a problem with that - Churchill and I were in the same little unpleasantness ...
    [Secret Aside to Menelaus]
    So - could I just get this clear....
    I pissed off a very large gentleman with the ability to tear me limb from limb....
    and in trying to gain "backup" I have asked a (possibly not quite so large) gentleman with probably equal ability to TMLFL.... who (unfortunately for me) has an historic "bond" with the 1st gentleman.....
    Ummmm Could you..... you know.... just forget the whole thing...
    [/Secret Aside to Menelaus]

[Secret Aside to bandit]
    Errrr Ummmm bandit old chap...... Errr you know I have repeatedly called you a pot noodler.... and well you know been a bit errrrr nasty to you.... Errr well you know its just joking errr don't you..... Errrrr well if it comes down to a bit of a show down errrr could at least one of your alter egos face up to either Churchill or Menelaus.......

Its not that I think that you would be any use at all... I its just that if I am going to leave this mortal coil I would at least like to know that I had done something useful for the rest of CUK.....
    [/Secret Aside to bandit]

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    It wasn't me that started it, was it you?
    Hell, no!

Btw, good job with the ninjaedit
    Last edited by Menelaus; 11 June 2009, 15:59.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    There's a problem with that - Churchill and I were in the same little unpleasantness ...
    On the same side!

It wasn't me that started it, was it you?

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FFS. Are you about 5?
    Does any one of your 3 identities have anything worthwhile to say?

[Pause.........................]

[/Pause]

No - I thought not!

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Nothing to see here... Move along now!

[Secret PS to Menelaus]
    Errrrr If I need any back up to save my life from a very large, very angry bloke can I count on you?
    Or if I can't count on you... Errr can I at least use your name......
    [/Secret PS to Menelaus]

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    It's called having a sense of humour.

Now piss off, there's a good chap!
    Bog off its my thread, there's a good chap.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FFS. Are you about 5?
    It's called having a sense of humour.

Now piss off, there's a good chap!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

[Secret PS to Menelaus]
    Errrrr If I need any back up to save my life from a very large, very angry bloke can I count on you?
    [/Secret PS to Menelaus]

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

[Secret PS to Menelaus]
    [/Secret PS to Menelaus]

FFS. Are you about 5?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I wouldn't worry Drewster - he's a sweetheart really!

Steady on, you'll be giving the game away!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X