• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mother of all rejections....."

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Seen more helmets than Hitler.

Leave a comment:

• JamieMoles
    replied
    Slag imho.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Like throwing a sausage up a wizards sleeve

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I bet it is like a

burst couch
    wizards sleeve
    badly packed kebab
    Q: Is it in yet.....
    A: Mmmmmmph Mmmmmmmmph Could someone just pull on my ankles.. Its dark in here!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I bet it is like a

burst couch
    wizards sleeve
    badly packed kebab

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    It's funny when you read the comments from her ex - who presumably also left her (and his kids) getting all holier than thou about it though. Mr Pot have you met Mr Kettle?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by denver2k View Post
    Yes surely...but wat about the kids...they were born for taxpayers ..right ?
    I guess so. I think it's sad, but there are people who just can't really take good decisions in life; somehow the kids need to be helped to escape the cataclysmically crap parenting they've had. Personally I'd say this woman and her new found boyfriend should be chased all their lives for every penny they have to finance helping the kids, but that won't pay the bills.

Leave a comment:

• denver2k
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Tragic insight into the falling std's of the British people.

Reading the Sun I mean.

I dont like Sun(infact mostly dislike) but i clicked a link on BBC Sports that brought me to Sun football section and i found this shockin story in the right side 'Top Stories' section

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Face it, they were born for each other.
    Yes surely...but wat about the kids...they were born for taxpayers ..right ?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Face it, they were born for each other.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Tragic insight into the falling std's of the British people.

Reading the Sun I mean.

Leave a comment:

• denver2k
    started a topic Mother of all rejections.....

Mother of all rejections.....

No wonder why in this soceity families are breaking down and young people dont respect elders and parents.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ns-pal-18.html

Working...
X