• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Plan B for you Pot Noodlers"

Collapse

• Durbs
    replied
    Love the one comment after the article says its synthesized jizz:

its still a strangers sperm. Synthesized or not
    ...eerm.

Leave a comment:

• lightng
    replied
    These guys would make a fortune in the world of skin treatment. NSFW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I've been telling my missus for years (and any other women would listen) that it is good for the skin

had a few takers but not enough to confirm or deny the theories

still in the name of science and all that I will percevier

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Threaded is probably thinking of the remains of a patrician lady found in the gladiator's quarters. I imagine a pregnancy was the last thing she'd have wanted.
    Aww, don't make it too easy for them. But yes, that's the 'politically correct acceptable to tell school kids' interpretation. The correct interpretation is the 'facial', they've even determined which pot in the room was the, erm, collection/treatment bowl.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Apparently studies were conducted (can you imagine that clinical trial?) that showed that the antioxidant found in human sperm makes your skin softer and less wrinkly.
    Ahhh, that explains sasguru's soft girly hands....

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    What a load of crap
    Threaded is probably thinking of the remains of a patrician lady found in the gladiator's quarters. I imagine a pregnancy was the last thing she'd have wanted.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    What a load of crap
    Actually, in this case, not.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I wonder how many men are suddenly going to take an avid interest in their partner's beauty regime ?

"Honey, I was just reading an article and wondered..."

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    hear if you get some in your mouth it makes your teeth whiter, too.
    I bet it helps you lose weight too.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    This treatment really is quite ancient. The Romans and before did this.

You can google this one up, but they found in Pompei (or Herculaneum) a woman and her, erm, donors, caught by the eruption, mid-treatment, so to speak.
    What a load of crap

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Some guy has fired off many consecutive gross comments, but this one is good:

hear if you get some in your mouth it makes your teeth whiter, too.

Leave a comment:

• dozer
    replied
    bukkake!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    This treatment really is quite ancient. The Romans and before did this.

You can google this one up, but they found in Pompei (or Herculaneum) a woman and her, erm, donors, caught by the eruption, mid-treatment, so to speak.

Leave a comment:

• lightng
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    http://fashionista.com/2009/06/would...he_spermin.php

at $250 a pop it could I imagine a few of you could double your annual income.
    Wonder how many thimbles per treatment.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    started a topic Plan B for you Pot Noodlers

Plan B for you Pot Noodlers

http://fashionista.com/2009/06/would...he_spermin.php

at $250 a pop it could I imagine a few of you could double your annual income.

Working...
X