• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Doctor Who's new assistant"

Collapse

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Was it because she was the only one thick enough to have you?

<toothy grin smiley>
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    The more I repeat stories like this the more I wonder why the frak did I get involved with her in the first place.
    Was it because she was the only one thick enough to have you?

<toothy grin smiley>

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by denver2k View Post
    Ginger or whatever....

This bird is a total fox.....
    and foxes are ginger, 'cept for the white bits obviously.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Yeah the women found that Robert Redford guy repulsive didn't they?

IMHO the only people who have a problem with red hair on guys are guys. Most fellas arent too bothered if other chaps don't find them attractive.
    Another observation being southerners seem to have a problem with red hair, maybe this is because most of them are of foreign decent rather than indigenous.

HTH
    My ex-mrs didn't like red head guys. I never found out just why.

However, she was stupid - she once told me that she didn't want a blonde husband either as she didn't want to risk the chance of having a red headed child.

The more I repeat stories like this the more I wonder why the frak did I get involved with her in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
    I have observed that a lot of ginger women are very attractive (and perceived as so) whilst ginger men seem to be perceived as less attractive by the opposite sex (sorry ginger males).

I have observed a similar thing with oriental women (oriental women are perceived as exotic whilst oriental men are seen by the opposite sex as, slightly deficient)...

Cue the flaming...
    Yeah the women found that Robert Redford guy repulsive didn't they?

IMHO the only people who have a problem with red hair on guys are guys. Most fellas arent too bothered if other chaps don't find them attractive.
    Another observation being southerners seem to have a problem with red hair, maybe this is because most of them are of foreign decent rather than indigenous.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• SlimRick
    replied
    Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
    I would...
    I'd have to let her out of my basement first!

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    They've definitely gone for the "yoof" vote. Coupled with the new Doctor it's all gone way too young and Hollyoaksian.

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    They should have had two female assistants... and then you could have had some really interesting story lines

Leave a comment:

• denver2k
    replied
    Ginger or whatever....

This bird is a total fox.....

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    I have observed that a lot of ginger women are very attractive (and perceived as so) whilst ginger men seem to be perceived as less attractive by the opposite sex (sorry ginger males).

I have observed a similar thing with oriental women (oriental women are perceived as exotic whilst oriental men are seen by the opposite sex as, slightly deficient)...

Cue the flaming...
    You couldn't possibly be flamed for that.......... well except by inadequate Ginger Mingers or short *rse gooks.........

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

Cue the flaming...
    Must be something wrong with me then.......

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied

Cue the flaming...
    I'm a 'stunna'.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Amiga500
    replied

Cue the flaming...

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by dozer View Post
    a ginger tho....
    OY!

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by dozer View Post
    a ginger tho....