• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Theoretically

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Theoretically"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You are Wilmslow in disguise and I claim my 5 limp-wristed non-eye-contact hand-shakes.
    Ooh and that's a bad miss.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You are Wilmslow in disguise and I claim my 5 limp-wristed non-eye-contact hand-shakes.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    This second charge on the property is a total PITA. I can't even find a lawyer who gets out of bed on a Saturday for some legal advice.

The conveyancing solicitors got something of a rocket from me yesterday, and I asked them to confirm to me in writing that the second charge would be removed on completion of the purchase.

They have written me a load of vaguely, non commital,badly worded hogwash that amounts to nothing. I am livid.

Does anyone know, what I need from the solicitors to cover my a*se with a second charge? The second charge is by the Vendors cousin.

They say they have a DS1 form completed by the cousin and this is all they need. I have found the DS1 form on the land registry's site and it says it needs to be accompanied with a DS2

I expect one or two sockpuppets to carry on flaming me in this thread, but if any kindly soul with the appropriate knowledge could post or PM me it willl be worth enduring all the "friendly" fire.

And SAS, before you start, don't!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Yeah, I don't bawl my eyes out and get into a huff for a day or 2, eh?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    dont get too cocky, he's easy.
    half a dozen insults then he rolls over.

Yeah, I don't bawl my eyes out and get into a huff for a day or 2, eh?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Ha ha, victory. Long live suityou01.
    dont get too cocky, he's easy.
    half a dozen insults then he rolls over.

good luck with the house , let us know how you get on with the solicitors

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I looked victory up in the dictionary in case I had forgotten what it meant:

vic⋅to⋅ry  /ˈvɪktəri, ˈvɪktri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [vik-tuh-ree, vik-tree] Show IPA
    –noun, plural -ries. 1. a success or triumph over an enemy in battle or war.
    2. an engagement ending in such triumph: American victories in the Pacific were won at great cost.
    3. the ultimate and decisive superiority in any battle or contest: The new vaccine effected a victory over poliomyelitis.
    4. a success or superior position achieved against any opponent, opposition, difficulty, etc.: a moral victory.
    5. (initial capital letter) the ancient Roman goddess Victoria, often represented in statues or on coins as the personification of victory.

Nowhere in there can I find:

...an imbecilic decision to buy a dodgy house at the start of the biggest recession since the 30s.

Wipes coffee from monitor.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I looked victory up in the dictionary in case I had forgotten what it meant:

vic⋅to⋅ry  /ˈvɪktəri, ˈvɪktri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [vik-tuh-ree, vik-tree] Show IPA
    –noun, plural -ries. 1. a success or triumph over an enemy in battle or war.
    2. an engagement ending in such triumph: American victories in the Pacific were won at great cost.
    3. the ultimate and decisive superiority in any battle or contest: The new vaccine effected a victory over poliomyelitis.
    4. a success or superior position achieved against any opponent, opposition, difficulty, etc.: a moral victory.
    5. (initial capital letter) the ancient Roman goddess Victoria, often represented in statues or on coins as the personification of victory.

Nowhere in there can I find:

...an imbecilic decision to buy a dodgy house at the start of the biggest recession since the 30s.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Yeah whatever. Good luck with your house.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    If a falling market? Some investment.
    Now I pass the muppet baton on to you.
    Yeah whatever. Good luck with your house.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    For cash. As an investment. Without a mortgage. geddit?

Even if the market falls I don't really lose in the long run.
    And I'll get an income stream for my money. Kapish?
    If a falling market? Some investment.
    Now I pass the muppet baton on to you.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    FFS, you are the one in another thread saying how you are going to dip your toe back in the housing market. This is what happens when you share sock puppets. Get your story straight.
    For cash. As an investment. Without a mortgage. geddit?

Even if the market falls I don't really lose in the long run.
    And I'll get an income stream for my money. Kapish?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Nah, muppetry is buying a house with dodgy paperwork in a falling market.

HTH
    FFS, you are the one in another thread saying how you are going to dip your toe back in the housing market. This is what happens when you share sock puppets. Get your story straight.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Nothing like a spot of trolling to wile away a dull afternoon is there.

Putting your faith in a company to provide a service is not muppetry. Getting cocked off with poor service and looking for alternatives is not muppetry. Asking for advice is not muppetry.

You are the spoilt brat in your avatar and I claim my free conveyancing service.

Nah, muppetry is buying a house with dodgy paperwork in a falling market.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yep. Same crap service you are getting now for 1/10 of the price.

http://www.clickconveyancing.co.uk/i...FR9hnAodhF2EBQ

You really are a muppet aren't you?
    Nothing like a spot of trolling to wile away a dull afternoon is there.

Putting your faith in a company to provide a service is not muppetry. Getting cocked off with poor service and looking for alternatives is not muppetry. Asking for advice is not muppetry.

You are the spoilt brat in your avatar and I claim my free conveyancing service.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X