• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm no cry-baby but that hurt"

Collapse

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    it's out now.

missus is chomping away, but unfortunately I have some more tubes to finish.

I have discovered a brilliant idea tonight. I will tell you about it tomorrow, you have heard about background music right ?

well listen up - I have invented foreground music

hic
    So, "it's out" and your missus is "chomping away", eh?

Rather too much information there EO.

I won't even enquire about the "tubes"

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    it's out now.

missus is chomping away, but unfortunately I have some more tubes to finish.

I have discovered a brilliant idea tonight. I will tell you about it tomorrow, you have heard about background music right ?

well listen up - I have invented foreground music

hic

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    And don't forget those toenails you've got lying under the bed
    Yes, standard hot pot rules apply. Simmer them until they've gone soft and no longer taste like what they started out as, and you'll be fine.

Gradely,

tl

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Eyup cock,

If you're a true Lancastrian, you'll pop any skin or scab tissue back in the pot and give it another 20 minutes at 6.
    And don't forget those toenails you've got lying under the bed

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    oooouuuwwwww!!!!!

just put the lancashire hotpot in the oven and I've burned the skin off the back of four fingers on one hand and three knuckles of the other.
    Eyup cock,

If you're a true Lancastrian, you'll pop any skin or scab tissue back in the pot and give it another 20 minutes at 6.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    IF you've genuinely burned the skin OFF the fingers then I suggest a quick trip to A&E for some flamizan and some nice codeine based pain killers.

If you're just posting for comic effect, get over it you lilly livered pussy.
    Probably sound advice there Mule.

I remember years ago when I used to do electronics prototyping, there was this aerosol stuff called Burneze that we'd spray on our fingers after mishaps with the soldering iron.

Bloody effective.

We used to get through cans of the stuff in the lab 'the morning after'.

I'll probably have finger cancer or something when I'm older due to excessive Burneze.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    IF you've genuinely burned the skin OFF the fingers then I suggest a quick trip to A&E for some flamizan and some nice codeine based pain killers.

burned is more accurate than burned off. they are on the 'pads' rather than the joints so I can type ok.

fridge

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    just put the lancashire hotpot in the oven and I've burned the skin off the back of four fingers on one hand and three knuckles of the other.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Well Keith Floyd used them all the time!

But then I suppose he is probably a gay boy, and possibly a frot.
    i bet the cowards got smooth hands though

fridge-stop

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Oven Gloves !!!

oven gloves are for taking things OUT of the oven. Only gay boys frots and fags use them to put things INTO the oven

must have another can of pain killer

Well Keith Floyd used them all the time!

But then I suppose he is probably a gay boy, and possibly a frot.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Ah! Been there.

In which case I recommend these...

http://www.johnlewis.com/230335040/Product.aspx

Followed by this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...s/guinness.jpg
    Oven Gloves !!!

oven gloves are for taking things OUT of the oven. Only gay boys frots and fags use them to put things INTO the oven

must have another can of pain killer

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    genius

three out of three

Ah! Been there.

In which case I recommend these...

http://www.johnlewis.com/230335040/Product.aspx

Followed by this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...s/guinness.jpg
    Last edited by bogeyman; 21 May 2009, 16:44.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    My condolences.

Were you pissed EO, or is it just a very narrow oven? Or a very wide casserole pot?
    genius

three out of three

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    oooouuuwwwww!!!!!

must go for a can of pain killer

DOH!

Hope you feel better soon

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    oooouuuwwwww!!!!!

must go for a can of pain killer

My condolences.

Were you pissed EO, or is it just a very narrow oven? Or a very wide casserole pot?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X