• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The NE soon to be a Premiership-free zone (almost)"

Collapse

• chris79
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    I do worry about the Geordies though - normally a "great bunch of lads" - yet when their football club's in dire straits do they a) hope for an experienced manager to get them out of danger or b) call for the "Geordie messiah" ie a tv commentator with no managerial experience whatsoever? My team (Leicester) has had some bad years, but at least the fans weren't going crazy in that time demanding that Lineker became manager.
    Maybe they have more pride than having some multi-billionaire come in and buy success or just use it as a toy until they are bored..

Wait a sec, isn't that Mike Ashley?...

There's billionaires, then there are billionaires unfortunately...

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    I do worry about the Geordies though - normally a "great bunch of lads" - yet when their football club's in dire straits do they a) hope for an experienced manager to get them out of danger or b) call for the "Geordie messiah" ie a tv commentator with no managerial experience whatsoever? My team (Leicester) has had some bad years, but at least the fans weren't going crazy in that time demanding that Lineker became manager.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    Women talking about football? Whatever next?!
    My first thought too.

Oi, OP, if you're Cojak's hubby I'd stop using her account right now, or there'll be hell to pay when she finds out!

Leave a comment:

• chris79
    replied
    One thing to point out is Villa's crap recent form (check their last 5 games).. Newcastle will be in do or die mode..

Sunderland will lose to Chelsea...

Hull could perhaps pull off a draw vs the Man Utd B-team...

My prediction is Hull will go down on goal difference.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    I've got a feeling that Newcastle will win at Villa on Saturday, Hull will draw and Sunderland will be relegated.

A miscalculation on my part here, as Hull would be relegated on goal difference based on this scenario. I therefore go for both Hull and Newcastle to win.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I think Hull will win as they will be playing the Man U under 12 2nd 11. United are not going to risk their main players for a nothing game against Hull - not with the Champoins League just round the corner

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    North of Watford and related to kissball...

Nope, nothing of interest here

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Naaah

Toon and Boro down

Having watched toon recently they do not look like scoring on anywhere near a regular basis and boro are even worse.

should make for an interesting afternoons entertainment

ohh

1 more thing

thats 18 then equalling the dippers record!!!!

c'mon the manc reds!

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    I've got a feeling that Newcastle will win at Villa on Saturday, Hull will draw and Sunderland will be relegated.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
    Indeed! I would love, I would love it if that bunch go down.

Where is he now?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Not bothered about who gets relegated I just love the fact that its NOT THE MIGHTY POTTERS
    Or the mighty Valiants, according to an important legal bigwig in my office, so who am I to disagree.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Not bothered about who gets relegated I just love the fact that its NOT THE MIGHTY POTTERS

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    MP's submitting honest expenses claims?

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Countries gone to pot. Emigrate immediately.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Reminds me of "Oh! Football Legends!" (SFW)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X