• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "don't suppose there are any clubbing bunnies round here..."

Collapse

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius
    You read too many books. Have you made an approach yet?
    Unfortunately not. The wife was freaked out by the suggestion

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Aurelius
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Club? Surely a Warden's Wand?
    You read too many books. Have you made an approach yet?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius
    I wouldn't mind going clubbing. Anyone got a seal they no longer need?
    Club? Surely a Warden's Wand?

Leave a comment:

• Marcus Aurelius
    replied
    I wouldn't mind going clubbing. Anyone got a seal they no longer need?

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    Clubs, clubs, clubs, clubs, clubs, clubs.

Bloody hell, this board is turning into the trendy forum. Can't we have a nice Doctor Who thread instead?

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    so you are interested in the mind and not the body! Well I might have a chance then....

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    hey Franco do you know that club Canvas I went to on Friday has a regular Italian night (Totally Italy N1)? Have you ever been? Maybe you would find your dream 18 year old Italian girly there
    Oh well, mentally they are still 18 even when they are 45.

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    hey Franco do you know that club Canvas I went to on Friday has a regular Italian night (Totally Italy N1)? Have you ever been? Maybe you would find your dream 18 year old Italian girly there

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestions, Chico. I actually ended up at Rollerdisco@Canvas, Kings X, and it was quite good even though I can't rollerskate (wasn't the only one)
    Try Infernos in Clapham. Last time about a year ago, there was a women's fight. The girls are bit older than you though, I think they are all about 17-18 but if you wear lots of make up you can pretend you are a couple of years older.

Leave a comment:

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestions, Chico. I actually ended up at Rollerdisco@Canvas, Kings X, and it was quite good even though I can't rollerskate (wasn't the only one)

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    Try any of these ... make sure you get your names down on the guestlist. If you look hard enough onpictures from previous nights you might see me.

Elite
    Good grief, that woman in the middle of the picture is flashing her tits on the dance floor.

I can't believe you'd go to such a den of iniquity, Chico

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    We are looking for a good London night but can't find anything for tonight.... don't suppose I'll get any sensible recommendations from this board but I am risking it anyway....
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, just what sort of geeks are you people?! Night clubs? Friday nights? Pubs? You lot make me sick; at least I can rely on AtW to uphold the true spirit of geekiness. Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    Try any of these ... make sure you get your names down on the guestlist. If you look hard enough onpictures from previous nights you might see me.
    Can we recognise you by the aureola? Or you take that off in mundane circumstances?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Wot, you mean there is a better way to spend Friday night than profiling and optimising SKA?
    We need to talk boy, we really need to talk.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Wot, you mean there is a better way to spend Friday night than profiling and optimising SKA?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X