• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gordon Brown is a dithering idiot"

Collapse

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    "Gordon Brown is a dithering idiot"

Is this news?
    Yes.

Until recently he had been a one-eyed Scottish idiot.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    "Gordon Brown is a dithering idiot"

Is this news?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I'm using Hugin, just got to figure out my focal lengths and other such things. If I'm feeling brave I'll post results once I'm done

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Still benched I'm afraid. I bought a D40 though and I've had lots of time to play with it. I had a wander up to the top of Primrose Hill Park yesterday with the tripod and got a load of photos of the London skyline. Now I just have to figure out how to use this software to stitch them all together into a panorama
    http://www.gimp.org/

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    He'd probably be OK as a junior polytechnic lecturer in some Scottish backwater.

How're ye doing Stu? Got a contract yet?
    Still benched I'm afraid. I bought a D40 though and I've had lots of time to play with it. I had a wander up to the top of Primrose Hill Park yesterday with the tripod and got a load of photos of the London skyline. Now I just have to figure out how to use this software to stitch them all together into a panorama

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Just seen a minute or two of this. The Speaker seems to be a bumbling fool as well.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    He'd probably be OK as a junior polytechnic lecturer in some Scottish backwater.

How're ye doing Stu? Got a contract yet?

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    started a topic Gordon Brown is a dithering idiot

Gordon Brown is a dithering idiot

Just watching him on PMQ's. He gets more and more hopeless by the week

Working...
X