• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Where is Wilmslow?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where is Wilmslow?"

Collapse

• Alf W
    replied
    Wilmslow news

http://www.wilmslowexpress.co.uk/new..._earners_in_uk

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post

So, did you find the spider?
    Sorry, only one story per day.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    The other day there was a spider in the bath.

It was only a small one so I ignored it.

A day or two later I put a towel over the side of the bath so it could get out if it wanted to.

It was a pale blue towel. It is getting quite old as we have had it a while. But it was pale blue when new.

It doesn't go with the colour of the bathroom. The towel, that is.

We do have other towels that are other colours. Some of them match each other, except they are different sizes.

There are flannels too. Some of them match some of the towels. Some do not.

We keep them in the airing cupboard, which is a funny name for a cupboard. There is no draught in there but there is air in there, lol.

Earlier today I went for a wee and looked to see if the spider has escaped.

I had wondered before that whether the spider might go under the towel and then I would have thought it had escaped when it hadn't.

I also wonder whether they ever go down the plughole, see the water and came back up. Or whether they do not do that.

So that was all very interesting excitement for the past few days.

So, did you find the spider?

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I want a new story
    The other day there was a spider in the bath.

It was only a small one so I ignored it.

A day or two later I put a towel over the side of the bath so it could get out if it wanted to.

It was a pale blue towel. It is getting quite old as we have had it a while. But it was pale blue when new.

It doesn't go with the colour of the bathroom. The towel, that is.

We do have other towels that are other colours. Some of them match each other, except they are different sizes.

There are flannels too. Some of them match some of the towels. Some do not.

We keep them in the airing cupboard, which is a funny name for a cupboard. There is no draught in there but there is air in there, lol.

Earlier today I went for a wee and looked to see if the spider has escaped.

I had wondered before that whether the spider might go under the towel and then I would have thought it had escaped when it hadn't.

I also wonder whether they ever go down the plughole, see the water and came back up. Or whether they do not do that.

So that was all very interesting excitement for the past few days.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    He sometimes treats this place like his own personal Twitter account, but he isn't the only culprit.

Now about my lunch today ...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Please don't encourage AtW to leave - His expertise is handy on a whole range of topics, including but not limited to PC hardware, squirrel care, and economics (although to benefit from his gems on the last, you need to take the opposite view to whatever he claims).
    He is also very good at "my lunch" and "placeholder SKA news" threads....

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Please don't encourage AtW to leave - His expertise is handy on a whole range of topics, including but not limited to PC hardware, squirrel care, and economics (although to benefit from his gems on the last, you need to take the opposite view to whatever he claims).

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Shush, I think he's gone!

At least between post 12999 and 13000 we had 3 months of relative peace round here.......

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You promised at post 12999 you would only return for post 13k with serious SKA news : a promise you then broke.

Why should we believe you will not return? Why is this time different?
    Shush, I think he's gone!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Ok, done. He will come back only if you call him - create special thread for that with a vote.
    You promised at post 12999 you would only return for post 13k with serious SKA news : a promise you then broke.

Why should we believe you will not return? Why is this time different?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Ok, done. He will come back only if you call him - create special thread for that with a vote.
    F**k off you tedious little twat - seriously!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Could you retire atw. please.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I might bring him back sometime, but I'm working on some new characters.
    Could you retire atw. please.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I might bring him back sometime, but I'm working on some new characters.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It's in Cheshire.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X