• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Star Trek

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Star Trek"

Collapse

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Live a bit longer and prosper maybe?

http://tinyurl.com/cyag8x

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Live long and prosper!

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    Who was that pointy-eared b*****d?"
    Excuse me

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Can I just point out to you lot that that Star Trek is NOT a documentary
    Can I just point out to you lot that Star Trek is a documentary not.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Star Trek...
    It can be more like a Sunday School lesson. Morals, religious overtones, good versus evil (usually thinly vailed commie versus freedom loving westerners).

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Computer contractors and Star Trek, next their will be a sandals with socks thread!
    pot noodling and crusty curtains

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Computer contractors and Star Trek, next there will be a sandals with socks thread!
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 5 May 2009, 11:44.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    I managed to put of getting hitched to ex-gf HAB by saying that I wanted to do it at the Star Trek Experence in Las Vagas (now closed).

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    It's real life, but not as we know it

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Burst my bubble why dont you

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    She just wants to be with you! Bless...
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    cos she wuves you
    hmm true, but if she's going to ask all the way through "who's he? why's he got pointy ears? what's a klingon?" then

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    I'm off to manchester IMAX on sunday to watch it.. reluctantly will be taking gf chef and trying not to have our first argument, even though she said Star Trek is cr@p and she only watched 30 mins of the first one until..

"those hairy bear things were shooting from the hill and the guy was on a hovercraft thing and met an old guy in a brown cloak, think he was called ben, anyway it's tulip"

took me a few mins to realise she's never in fact seen a Star Trek and only seen 30 mins of Star Wars, apparently "it's all the same though, are you going dressed up in costume?" no

why she actually wants to come along I have no idea..
    cos she wuves you

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    I'm off to manchester IMAX on sunday to watch it.. reluctantly will be taking gf chef and trying not to have our first argument, even though she said Star Trek is cr@p and she only watched 30 mins of the first one until..

"those hairy bear things were shooting from the hill and the guy was on a hovercraft thing and met an old guy in a brown cloak, think he was called ben, anyway it's tulip"

took me a few mins to realise she's never in fact seen a Star Trek and only seen 30 mins of Star Wars, apparently "it's all the same though, are you going dressed up in costume?" no

She just wants to be with you! Bless...

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X