• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who is having the most entertaining spat on CUK"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I now have mental image of yourself described in your own words: "a combination of clay and graphite."

realityhack: sorry don't get it either, it must be english humour...
    See link in previous post. To Ciao article about Farley's Rusks.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I have this image of you shambling round the world with a permanent look of bemusement about you, a gurning smile playing around your face.
    I now have mental image of yourself described in your own words: "a combination of clay and graphite."

realityhack: sorry don't get it either, it must be english humour...

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    That effort was lost nearly entirely since I didn't not get it...
    So it was lost because you got it?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

I'm sure you're used to not getting most things. From your posts, I have this image of you shambling round the world with a permanent look of bemusement about you, a gurning smile playing around your face.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    good play on words. mmm 9/10 - very good

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Enlighten us, Farley's Ruskieboy.
    good play on words. mmm 9/10 - very good

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post

I think AtW needs to look up "sublimation" and develop a holistic view of his lifestyle and its connection to SKA.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    If I remember correctly you got married recently right?

No wonder your mind is all about getting laid

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You need to get laid. It's a fundamental problem with your life.
    If I remember correctly you got married recently right?

No wonder your mind is all about getting laid

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Wot a 'tard - yet again you use words to the effect of accepting my allegation (this time that you are like a rabid rat when cornered) and make your own allegation which I refute totally.

Does anyone else think that guru is getting rather lousy recently? I guess he sense the imminence of my prediction that he will be out of his cushy permie manager job in the City by the end of this year...
    You need to get laid. It's a fundamental problem with your life.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    and you really don't need to do that.................

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Maybe because I know something you don't, I'd insult him further but that would be like insulting myself...
    and you really don't need to do that.................

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Anyway SasGuru is a Legion, so why does ATW refer to him as one person, unless they both know each other
    Maybe because I know something you don't, I'd insult him further but that would be like insulting myself...

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

Wot a 'tard - yet again you use words to the effect of accepting my allegation (this time that you are like a rabid rat when cornered) and make your own allegation which I refute totally.

Does anyone else think that guru is getting rather lousy recently? I guess he sense the imminence of my prediction that he will be out of his cushy permie manager job in the City by the end of this year...
    Have I missed something here?
    I thought SasGuru was a multiuser login - used by upwards of 3 people - kind of the opposite of a sockpuppet - I shall call it a leigon for he is many.

Anyway SasGuru is a Legion, so why does ATW refer to him as one person, unless they both know each other

<Pogle lies down in a dark room>

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Go on then..... Refute it!!!

refute: overthrow by argument, evidence, or proof;
    1. To prove to be false or erroneous; overthrow by argument or proof: refute testimony.
    2. To deny the accuracy or truth of: refuted the results of the poll.

----------

I denied his accusation, where as his choice of words (like before) indicated his acceptance of my rather correct (if obvious) observation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X