• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Egypt is culling all pigs"

Collapse

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    He's also frequently admitted to being not very Jewish in practice ...

Though I'm failing to get the connection between Egyptian muslims and an American, not very Jewish, TV fake news show presenter.
    Lack of pork consumption?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    My mate Ahmed at uni enjoyed bacon butties after a night out on the piss. He wasn’t a very serious muslim until he met up with a bearded bloke called Hamza.
    My mate Saj (Now) eats anything but bacon, drinks like a Russian sailor, swallies any pill you put in front of him but every year turns strict and does Ramadan.

Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Seems like pigs are getting a bit of a raw deal, and bad press.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    My mate Ahmed at uni enjoyed bacon butties after a night out on the piss. He wasn’t a very serious muslim until he met up with a bearded bloke called Hamza.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Muslims. Pork. Pigs. Flu. Panic. American TV news.
    Pish. Stop. Talking. Gonna. Please.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    20% of Egytians are Christians !!
    It's discrimination!!!

Save Our (Their) Pigs.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post

Though I'm failing to get the connection between Egyptian muslims and an American, not very Jewish, TV fake news show presenter.
    Muslims. Pork. Pigs. Flu. Panic. American TV news.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Seeing as it's a muslim country I can't imagine there's much demand for bacon butties in Egypt.

20% of Egytians are Christians !!

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    True but then Jon Stewart (Jewish host of the Daily Show) has admitted to enjoying a bacon sandwich for breakfast...

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    True but then Jon Stewart (Jewish host of the Daily Show) has admitted to enjoying a bacon sandwich for breakfast...

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    .. and there's not even a swineflu victim there yet.......
    That'll decimate the Egyptian pork industry customer base, how will it ever recover

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Seeing as it's a muslim country I can't imagine there's much demand for bacon butties in Egypt.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    started a topic Egypt is culling all pigs

Egypt is culling all pigs

.. and there's not even a swineflu victim there yet.......

Working...
X