• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Rage

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Rage"

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    And lets not forget Syler & Simon Pegg

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    In the new film JTKirks mother is played by the same slammin' hottie who plays Dr Cameron in House.
    Oooo, lovely.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    f e c k orfff
    In the new film JTKirks mother is played by the same slammin' hottie who plays Dr Cameron in House.

Leave a comment:

• James Tiberius Kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    What Star Trek 11 ? Is Capt. Kirk a gay?
    f e c k orfff

Leave a comment:

• Cheshire Cat
    replied
    solution: turn off the tv.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Oh boy are you going to hate this Summers biggest hit movie...
    What Star Trek 11 ? Is Capt. Kirk a gay?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It's not his gayness, per se, that winds me up - it's his camp, "look at me" gayness.

Then there's that Hell's Kitchen and the complete knob-end fake cod philospher chef - what's he called? And why were they all wearing PAlestinian head scarves. FFS.
    Oh boy are you going to hate this Summers biggest hit movie...

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    to advise women on how to dress. FFS.
    I happened to see this too last night because Missus M was watching it.

Now I'm no fashion expert myself but
    (i) I could tell that large lady still looked like a barge in that big billowy dress despite the rubbish he was spouting at her
    (ii) "Harem Pants" ????? Fashionable ????? Er, no. These are what MC Hammer wore in the U Can't Touch This video. FFS.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    You'll have to buy me a drink first!
    Get it in writing though as from your other post that obviously doesn't seal the deal!

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I've been getting these bendy urges lately, I have even started to fantasise about Sasguru, so can I come over and wobble yer jubblies sometime ?

You'll have to buy me a drink first!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    So how far can a gay guy go until it is obvious that they are not gay. So you can grab their boobs...is getting them to tug on your gay nob ok also? How about a full on sh@g - obviously being 'gay' I wouldn't enjoy it. If it is I might try getting in touch with my feminine side!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Ah, this proves you are sasguru's sockpuppet or the other way around....
    I would never put my fingers up sasguru

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Naw... was watching 'deadliest catch' on Sky - went for a pee & wife had switched over to this tulipe
    Ah, this proves you are sasguru's sockpuppet or the other way around....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    so can I come over and wobble yer jubblies sometime ?
    Not even offer to buy a drink first?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Wrong login surely?
    Naw... was watching 'deadliest catch' on Sky - went for a pee & wife had switched over to this tulipe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X