• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Got an Interview!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Got an Interview!!"

Collapse

• ziggy
    replied
    good luck ... well done ... anything has gotta be better than watching "cash in the attic" every day !!

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Best of luck mate

Leave a comment:

• Mustang
    replied
    Excellent, well done!

I know there are a number of theories about rates at present but in my opinion, if there are additional benefits to you regarding maintaining war chests and keeping clearance up, what does the rate matter as long as you care happy it covers your costs.

Leave a comment:

• Epiphone
    replied
    Nice, worth it to keep the SC.

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    and whatever you do, dont take those custard pies in with you.

Leave a comment:

• stingman123
    replied
    Well done that man, now go have a shave...

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Wahoo... worst rate ever but it's better than hemorrhaging money left right and centre, keeps my SC going too.
    Well done and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Leave a comment:

• tino
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Wahoo... worst rate ever but it's better than hemorrhaging money left right and centre, keeps my SC going too.

well done mate, get the suit out of mothballs and comb that bloody hair

Leave a comment:

• TheRefactornator
    replied
    Good luck with that sir - well done

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    started a topic Got an Interview!!

Got an Interview!!

Working...
X