• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Prince 2 Training in central London"

Collapse

• GardenGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by StevenPSeymour View Post
    Has anyone done Firebrand's PRINCE2 course?

If so how much did you pay? Was it any good?

Steve.
    I didn't used them but did enquire and now they bug me with telephone calls and emails

Leave a comment:

• StevenPSeymour
    replied
    Has anyone done Firebrand's PRINCE2 course?

If so how much did you pay? Was it any good?

Steve.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by aceboy View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I didn't think they would haggle!!
    I would imagine they would haggle even more now - training budgets are one of the first things to go when there are cut backs.

Leave a comment:

• aceboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Try FGI.

I did my ITIL with them and did a deal at a pretty good price.

Don't be shy to haggle.

Training took place in a serviced office opposite Liverpool St station - very good facilities and tutor.
    Thanks for the tip, I didn't think they would haggle!!

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Try FGI.

I did my ITIL with them and did a deal at a pretty good price.

Don't be shy to haggle.

Training took place in a serviced office opposite Liverpool St station - very good facilities and tutor.

Leave a comment:

• aceboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Grinder View Post
    Just spent 3 days at Learning Tree next to Euston. Very pleasant there and great trainer + facilities. I know they do prince2, but I was doing ITIL.

I'm just trying to remember which co I did my prince2 with in 2007... they were in Farringdon quite a long walk from the station.
    Blimey Learning Tree are expensive!!

Leave a comment:

• aceboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Can't you just put it on your CV? Does anyone ever check? Does the act of getting the certification actually make anyone more competant to use the framework?
    When I have interview people in the past I have asked for certificates

Thanks to everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• Grinder
    replied
    Prince2 is publicily searchable. If you have the same name as someone who already has it, you will prob get away with it, I think they will only see your name, candidate number and date you passed.

Then you have to buy & read the book in case you actually need to know it.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Can't you just put it on your CV? Does anyone ever check? Does the act of getting the certification actually make anyone more competant to use the framework?

Leave a comment:

• Grinder
    replied
    Just spent 3 days at Learning Tree next to Euston. Very pleasant there and great trainer + facilities. I know they do prince2, but I was doing ITIL.

I'm just trying to remember which co I did my prince2 with in 2007... they were in Farringdon quite a long walk from the station.

Leave a comment:

• GardenGirl
    replied
    I did mine with Spoce and would happily use them again. They aren't actually based in London but they run courses there

Leave a comment:

• aceboy
    started a topic Prince 2 Training in central London

Prince 2 Training in central London

Afternoon, do you have any recommendations for a training company in Central London that do Prince 2 Training.

Thanks

Working...
X