• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tell me ma, me ma

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tell me ma, me ma"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    Oh yes, that was a delight to watch: http://i44.tinypic.com/21o4rjs.jpg
    Wonderful clip!

Leave a comment:

• stingman123
    replied
    United fan here.....

Well done to Everton, you clearly wanted it more. I was gutted when I saw the team we were putting out and TBH so were all the fans around me. We felt as if we had already lost it.

I agree that seeing Fergie trying to fly was a gem, and probably the only good point I had during the game. Overall the game was , and the atmosphere on the red side was pretty pap as well. But the result was justified.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Fergy's penalty decision tantrum....

Made my one year olds look tame.
    Oh yes, that was a delight to watch: http://i44.tinypic.com/21o4rjs.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Was big ears playing? Did he get any stick?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Fergy's penalty decision tantrum....

Made my one year olds look tame.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

not bad for a small club
    watch it, cheeky chops

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Tell me ma, me ma
    To put the champagne on ice
    We're goin to Wembly twice
    Tell me ma, me ma

Well done to mighty Everton, not a gem of a game, but we are through to the final.

Well done Everton

not bad for a small club

Leave a comment:

• fckvwls
    replied

AnybodybutUnited

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic Tell me ma, me ma

Tell me ma, me ma

Tell me ma, me ma
    To put the champagne on ice
    We're goin to Wembly twice
    Tell me ma, me ma

Well done to mighty Everton, not a gem of a game, but we are through to the final.

Working...
X