• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing for Easter"

Collapse

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Driving down the M5 in a minute, might get home for the weekend.

It's only 15 miles.

Leave a comment:

• sal626
    replied
    Both my kids have chicken pox....so staying in and teaching them guitar hero on the wii
    BBQ if weather holds out

just looking forward to sleeping in a bit!

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    I'll find an hour or two to attend Church to honour Jesus's death and resurrection. Thankyou Lord.

Otherwise, I'll enjoy time with family and friends and some easter eggs. Yum.

Leave a comment:

• denver2k
    replied
    Im gig-ing in Scotland, no day offs on Fri & Mon. However, hopefully I'll be off to Lake district tomorrow afternoon (planning to work half day and charging full )...Will be back Sunday evening....

Hoping to have some decent weather, to do some nice hill walk and exploring lakes...Its ma 1st time there.....

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    I'm scared to say. Minestrone might add further to his extensive database on me already ...

But it's a land who's national symbol is the leek, it's full of sheep shaggers and I'll be taking my mountain bike (And wife, and two weans).

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Country house hotel in Wales.

Will attempt a hike with gf swamp tomorrow in the Welsh mountains, but judging by dire forecast of rain will probably beat a brave retreat back to the hotel bar and log fire

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I'm off to Southend tomorrow for the footy.

It's ages since I've been to Southend. Is any of the pier still there? What about The Kersal?

Leave a comment:

• conned tractor
    replied
    Making some beer. Probably 10 gallons.

Drinking some beer. Probably not 10 gallons.

Following wifes orders to tidy garden.

Happy easter to you all.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Bit of gardening
    Bit of drinking
    hopefully a barbecue
    Bit of hill walking

Going to the ideal home exhibition with my dad tomorrow.
    Booking my hotel and flight tickets tomorrow.
    Going to a Millionaires traders seminar on Saturday (Just want to see the scam in action)
    Don't know about Sunday yet.
    Enjoy Monday off.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Arse... BP I forgot to post your card

Good Luck with it!!

Me, I'm seeing my boy tonight and tomorrow -

Sat & Sun - Hen Party (Sunday mass, aswell)

Mon - Recovering etc...
    Last edited by cailin maith; 9 April 2009, 15:30.

Leave a comment:

• up4it
    replied
    Wife wants to re-arrange the garden!!!

Hopefully, I will have some time left for a bit of sinning!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I'm staying in Geneva for the weekend and my wife and son are flying over. They are staying until the following Saturday - with 3 of us spending out here my money is going to evaporate very quickly from our account.

Leave a comment:

• Rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    No crucifixion plans?
    Don't talk to me about bleeding crosses.

Leave a comment:

• Pickle2
    replied
    urggh. Good luck chef!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Rookie View Post
    1. Bit of resurrecting myself from the dead.
    2. Bit of drinking
    3. Bit of carpentry
    No crucifixion plans?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X