• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Kept awake by a suicidal stripper"

Collapse

• Epiphone
    replied
    The Blue Leopard is better than the Purple Door - go there next time.

And the Etap is commonly used by manky whores who book a room for the night then get their "in-calls" to visit.

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    is that the one with the attached TGI Fridays?

I stayed there on a stag weekend a couple of years ago - grim place.

The room opposite me had an imaginative poem stuck to the door:

"If you want a whore, knock on the door"

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    pinches a bit round the ball-bag, otherwise, like a glove.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Did it fit?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Did it fit?
    pinches a bit round the ball-bag, otherwise, like a glove.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Travel Inn - for a better class of glass.

Once found a crusty thong behind the door in one of them places.

Did it fit?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Travel Inn (or whatever they call themselves now) do...
    Travel Inn - for a better class of glass.

Once found a crusty thong behind the door in one of them places.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Etap doesn't supply glasses for listening up against the wall. Gives me flipping earache does that.

Well done anyway

if you are for real

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    next time, Wilmslow, just pay the girl upfront and none of this grief would happen in the first place..

Leave a comment:

• thelace
    replied
    This is Wilmslow we're talking about....

The young girl was probably fine until he started mentioning his car woes

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Was in the Leeds Travelodge last night.

Two girls (18-ish) were shouting at each other in the room next to me about the Purple Door (local Strip club).

All the residents on the floor were out in the corridor, security was great, the police came swiftly and within half an hour peace reigned. Entertaining at this point.

Police read the riot act to this penniless vulnerable girl (yes, a child as far as I am concerned) – left her alone in the dodgy back alley around some dodgy clubs. Not safe.

Window open, I heard her talk to some helpline, said she wants to die, and wants to tell someone that before she does. We are next to the Leeds train station.

Hence I call the police back over, 5 mins later I heard her enter a car and went back to sleep.

10 mins later knock on my hotel door – two policemen, saying she is now with them. Thanks for waking me up to tell me that guys……..

Think I may have had more kip in the Etap!

Still cannot believe the stupidity of the police to leave a vulnerable young person alone in a dodgy back street with no money, and nowhere near her home….
    Top work Wilmslow. There are still a few decent people on earth then.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    The point is was she hot and did you do the gentlemanly thing and offer her somewhere to say for the night

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    started a topic Kept awake by a suicidal stripper

Kept awake by a suicidal stripper

Was in the Leeds Travelodge last night.

Two girls (18-ish) were shouting at each other in the room next to me about the Purple Door (local Strip club).

All the residents on the floor were out in the corridor, security was great, the police came swiftly and within half an hour peace reigned. Entertaining at this point.

Police read the riot act to this penniless vulnerable girl (yes, a child as far as I am concerned) – left her alone in the dodgy back alley around some dodgy clubs. Not safe.

Window open, I heard her talk to some helpline, said she wants to die, and wants to tell someone that before she does. We are next to the Leeds train station.

Hence I call the police back over, 5 mins later I heard her enter a car and went back to sleep.

10 mins later knock on my hotel door – two policemen, saying she is now with them. Thanks for waking me up to tell me that guys……..

Think I may have had more kip in the Etap!

Still cannot believe the stupidity of the police to leave a vulnerable young person alone in a dodgy back street with no money, and nowhere near her home….

Working...
X