• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Time to abolish SasGuru ?"

Collapse

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Not you sweetpea!
    Damn... I'm stull on the shortlist.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Nutter

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    Not you sweetpea!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    Go on CM tell us who they are
    Not you sweetpea!

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    There are one or two on here that I would like to abolish... Sas isn't one of them... although when he starts ranting, I just don't read his posts anymore.

Easy!
    Go on CM tell us who they are

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    There are one or two on here that I would like to abolish... Sas isn't one of them... although when he starts ranting, I just don't read his posts anymore.

Easy!

Leave a comment:

• FSM with Cheddar
    replied
    Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    I think a national insult database linked directly to every citizens braincase should be implemented. I am assured it will be both cheap and secure, and will realize cost benefits & savings of 64 billion pounds every year.
    I presume if I have no insults then I have nothing to worry about?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Perhaps I could have a free and public central A&E Insult thread where people come to be insulted at no cost to themselves?
    And another one wehere people pay to for a finer class of insult?

For example:

Type 1 (free) : "your mum, you slag"

Type 2 (expensive): "You absolute cad and bounder".

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I am starting to recognise some of the comments and beginning to suspect he has exhausted his database of insults.
    We pay a lot here for our Sasguru and they do it a lot cheaper overseas, If I had the choice I would go private, possibly some sort of private cheap Insult insurance scheme. The costs of Sasguru will continue to spiral as demand increases and new mis-treatments become available.

I think a national insult database linked directly to every citizens braincase should be implemented. I am assured it will be both cheap and secure, and will realize cost benefits & savings of 64 billion pounds every year.

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I am starting to recognise some of the comments and beginning to suspect he has exhausted his database of insults.
    We pay a lot here for our Sasguru and they do it a lot cheaper overseas, If I had the choice I would go private, possibly some sort of private cheap Insult insurance scheme. The costs of Sasguru will continue to spiral as demand increases and new mis-treatments become available.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic Time to abolish SasGuru ?

Time to abolish SasGuru ?

Working...
X