• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Finally the truth - Parky hits out at 'ignorant and puerile' Jade"

Collapse

• PaulCD
    replied
    Good on ya Parky for telling it how you see it.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    That would be udderly terrible.
    OOooooooohhh.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    That would be udderly terrible.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Q: What's the difference between cancer and a cow?
    A: Max Clifford can't milk a cow.
    What if a cow had cancer?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Genius.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    No.

They all emigrated to get out of this tuliphole.
    What about Gail Trimble? Or has she left too?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    But he did make the trains run on time.

Oh.

No.

That was dear old Musso wasn't it?
    I'm hanging on a lampost at the corner of my street....

Leave a comment:

• cupidstunt
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    She did stuff all the time - obviously stuff that the likes of you lot on here wouldn't be interested in, but many hundreds of thousands of other people were!
    That's the saddest part of the whole story.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by landl View Post
    ....whether by intention or not, her death and the publicity it generated for cervical cancer screening will probably save hundreds of lives.

It's perverse, but her existence as a monster of the media, her notoriety for all the characteristics that most of us find so distasteful, has lead to more good for society as a whole than many of us will achieve in a life time of dedicated application.

Funny old world innit.
    Spot on, sensible point of view IMHO. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Also she saw an opportunity for a better life using what limited skills she had and grabbed it with both hands. Most contractors are no better than that.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    She was entertaining to start with - a pleasure to watch. She made people laugh, and people took her into their hearts.

Then after that she "wrote" for many girls mags (I'm not expecting any of you lot to have read any of them - but it doesn't mean they didn't exist).

She also hosted 2 "fly on the wall" documentaries - one about a Salon that she owned and ran, and one about her life in the media circus - both quite interesting.

She also had a range of clothes. And she had her own perfume.

She did stuff all the time - obviously stuff that the likes of you lot on here wouldn't be interested in, but many hundreds of thousands of other people were!
    I would not have read any of her articles as Mrs BP would never ever buy anything with her in. If I was to buy anything with her in Mrs BP would walk out on me immediately.

You of course make a very good point that cuk is not the lowest of the low : amazingly there are people more stupid than inhabit cuk. A worrying thought.

Leave a comment:

• SuperZ
    replied
    Originally posted by landl View Post
    It's perverse, but her existence as a monster of the media, her notoriety for all the characteristics that most of us find so distasteful, has lead to more good for society as a whole than many of us will achieve in a life time of dedicated application.

Funny old world innit.
    But we don`t know that, it is assumed. Maybe once it all dies down it has no effect. If it is the case and her death does do such wonderful things as people are saying, it`s also extremely sad that it takes someone like Jade to due in the public eye to cause this to happen. It`s like the Slumdog thing -people throw money at the poor indian children after watching a movie. Yet if they read about the dire situation the kids are in through the press they don`t care too much.
    It is also so sad that we made Jade who she was - what a bunch of muppets we are in the UK.

Jades end in the public eye was one of money making for her also that has to be remembered.

It`s sad when anyone dies, I wouldn`t wish it on anyone. But I saw people who hated her suddenly change to admiring her during the death. I mean, come on.........
    If her death does cause such wonderful things, it isn`t down to her really, she was used as a sock puppet during her fame and was used in such a way through her death also which just might be useful to society.

Now if she had stated that every penny she made during her death would of gone to charity, that would of been better also- she made it clear she wanted to rake it in for her kids....who probably already had enough to set them up anyway. Maybe I`m being too harsh.....but despite the good that might be done I still think making money out of ones own death just isn`t right.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Obviously we'll have to wait for SA to give her next views on this just as soon as that nice Jeremy Kyle has finished tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• CoolerKing
    replied
    A talentless minger.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    This is a contractor site, watch your language.
    And wtf Jade Goody is ever mentioned on here then?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X