• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should I stop insulting "people" on this forum?"

Collapse

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Mental image of you sitting in your flat, slurping down a bombay badboy, laptop resting on your belly sitting in semen spattered green corduroys plotting who to pick on next.
    Uuuurgh! FFS Suityou! I was eating my breakfast!!! To say that mental image spoilt it is an understatement! Good Job!!!!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    Admin, I find the above post heightist and demand its immediate removal.

just let it go over your head

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    SAS I think you are a bully by the way you single individuals out. Which is why I imagine you to be short and insignificant.
    Admin, I find the above post heightist and demand its immediate removal.

Last edited by Archangel; 6 April 2009, 08:00. Reason: Added smiley FTAOD

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I bet you like measuring men.
    as in, "can I take your inside leg measurement?"

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I think you will find that the "mental" bullies are very short. most of the leaders of big business are very small men.
    I bet you like measuring men.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    What, like the Hokey Cokey comment.
    Yes I did enjoy the Cup Final thanks very much.

Uh ah Samaras, say uh ah Samaras.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    A short bully? Never heard of... all bullies are big guys with small balls who only feel safe to deal with people half the size of them.
    I think you will find that the "mental" bullies are very short. most of the leaders of big business are very small men.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I think there is always a bit of room for a fishing trip on a forum as long as it does not get out of hand.

It makes good reading really and anyone who falls for it has really got only themsleves to blame.
    What, like the Hokey Cokey comment.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I think there is always a bit of room for a fishing trip on a forum as long as it does not get out of hand. I don't think it does here.

Pretty obvious sas was up to trouble yesterday but as said if he was ignored then he would have given it up in a few minutes.

It makes good reading really and anyone who falls for it has really got only themsleves to blame.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    But if people didn't bite every god damn time then it'd last 5 seconds. People need to learn when having the last say isn't really that important.

Or alternatively just be like me and don't give a **** about what anyone thinks. Its a nice way to exist.
    Your opinion isn't important to me. Take a ticket and wait in the queue. You are currently 5,016,122th in the queue. Thank you for your patience. We will get to you in a few years time.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    SAS I think you are a bully by the way you single individuals out. Which is why I imagine you to be short and insignificant.
    But if people didn't bite every god damn time then it'd last 5 seconds. People need to learn when having the last say isn't really that important.

Or alternatively just be like me and don't give a **** about what anyone thinks. Its a nice way to exist.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    A short bully? Never heard of... all bullies are big guys with small balls who only feel safe to deal with people half the size of them.

Leave a comment:

• SizeZero
    replied
    I think this forum would be a worse place if you weren't here.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Vote now
    Mental image of you sitting in your flat, slurping down a bombay badboy, laptop resting on your belly sitting in semen spattered green corduroys plotting who to pick on next.

Indeed, get a life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X