• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Looks like the Village Idiots have a day out today"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    we've grasped the basic idea that you cannot spend your way out of a recession or borrow your way out of debt. Pity our commie leaders still don't get it. Maybe as they're too busy lining their own pockets with dodgy expense claims and finding innovative ways to raise donations for their dodgy political parties.
    Wow did you come up with that idea all by yourself?

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Led by their Chief, AtW, every CUK cretin with a half-baked theory on economics seems to be out today, airing their inanities with the certainty of the truly cretinous.

we've grasped the basic idea that you cannot spend your way out of a recession or borrow your way out of debt. Pity our commie leaders still don't get it. Maybe as they're too busy lining their own pockets with dodgy expense claims and finding innovative ways to raise donations for their dodgy political parties.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No, that would be like killing myself...
    Only your sockpuppet

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Can't we have a mercy killing instead?
    No, that would be like killing myself...

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Consider it care in the community.
    Can't we have a mercy killing instead?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    If I may make a recommendation:

"This message is hidden because AtW is on your ignore list. "

It helps. A lot.
    Consider it care in the community.

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    I am like the asylum doctor, keeping you in check and grounded in reality.

HTH
    If I may make a recommendation:

"This message is hidden because AtW is on your ignore list. "

It helps. A lot.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Ah the one and only good doctor in the village....

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I am like the asylum doctor, keeping you in check and grounded in reality.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    And what's your position in the village, sir?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic Looks like the Village Idiots have a day out today

Looks like the Village Idiots have a day out today

Led by their Chief, AtW, every CUK cretin with a half-baked theory on economics seems to be out today, airing their inanities with the certainty of the truly cretinous.

Working...
X