• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mum, don't invite those Brown people back again..."

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I seem to remember on a recent visit GB gave Barack a one off gift made from a warship. He received DVDs in return.......
    And guess which country was investigated in bribing officials from other countries in order to get contracts...

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    Brown is Embalmer's bitch so he doesn't have to give him presents. Anyway, he and his predecessor have already given the US free use of the UK armed forces.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I seem to remember on a recent visit GB gave Barack a one off gift made from a warship. He received DVDs in return.......

Leave a comment:

• Mum, don't invite those Brown people back again...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Queen-hug.html

The Gifts:

Michelle Obama presented the Queen with a specially engraved iPod containing footage of Her Majesty's 2007 U.S. visit
    The Obamas gave Gordon Brown's son, John, five, a black full-size Louisville Slugger baseball bat marked with the presidential seal and signed by the President; and a book of classic baseball pictures by Walter Iooss Jr
    The Browns' younger son, Fraser, two, was given a series of classic American Dr Seuss books
    Sarah Brown gave Michelle Obama's daughters a selection of t-shirts, jeans and mini-skirts from the Autograph range at M&S

Not exactly a fair swap is it

**By the way, I've just re-read it and I mean the Brown's when I'm saying Brown people, feel a bit bad that I've even got to point it out**
    Last edited by Incognito; 2 April 2009, 20:21.

Working...
X