• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Crouch up front

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Crouch up front"

Collapse

• Jubber
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Whoa Horsey - you wouldn't want to let her loose around the old John Thomas - could eat an apple through a letter box.

Leave a comment:

• Grinder
    replied
    I recently read an interview with Crouch & he was asked what he would be if he hadn't been a footballer. He joked "a virgin" great answer!

Leave a comment:

• denver2k
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Crouch does well in an England shirt.
    England shirt is now changed and apparently Fab doesnt care about "histories"

Leave a comment:

• Pickle2
    replied
    Originally posted by Jubber View Post
    Oh .... my football knowledge you could write on flea's knackers. Have I mixed up father and son? Is his mother a good six pinter.?
    Shes allright for an old bird, but deffinatley no Louise.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...81_233x341.jpg

SFW

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Oh .... my football knowledge you could write on flea's knackers. Have I mixed up father and son? Is his mother a good six pinter.?
    http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...50_488158a.jpg

Plenty of teeth.

Leave a comment:

• Jubber
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
    You sure your'e not thinking of his daughter in law?

Leave a comment:

• Pickle2
    replied
    Mmmm
    You sure your'e not thinking of his daughter in law?

Leave a comment:

• Jubber
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Harry RedKnapp's wife
    Mmmm

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Heskey, Cole and Bent are all crocked. So the target man job is between Crouch, Dean Windass and my mum.
    THAT is niche.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Harry RedKnapp's wife
    Does that mean you are married to Louise doggy?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Heskey, Cole and Bent are all crocked. So the target man job is between Crouch, Dean Windass and my mum.
    Harry RedKnapp's wife

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Hmmmm. Does capello know what he is doing? Does anyone GAS?
    Crouch does well in an England shirt, and has done well for his club recently. He put two past Everton. Have faith.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Hmmmm. Does capello know what he is doing? Does anyone GAS?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Hope he is not prone to errors..

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
    Hes head and shoulders above the other likely candidates.
    Ba-dum tish

Leave a comment:

Working...
X