• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No such thing as ghost, OK?"

Collapse

• Gonzo
    replied
    I am sure that there was a copy of Norton Ghost on my laptop when I bought it but it is not there now. Is that spooky?

Or is it because the first thing I always do with a new computer is remove all the symantec software that is supplied with it?

Leave a comment:

• LazyFan
    replied
    There are ghosts and I can prove it:

1) BP, Shell and Bush's energy mates are buying up all the haunted houses in a new ghosty energy rush. They will use the FREE natural unpolluted energy from the light or/and movement of said ghosties. Of course once all the frighty sites are secured they will form a GPEC cartel to maximise profits.

2) Ever been to some historical horror place like Auschwitz? You will as expected find thousands of ghosties there. Can't miss em, I mean where else would ghosts be if they were going to be anywhere right? That place is ghost central. Guranteed ghosties no debate about it.

3) There must be an after life, ego there must be ghosties. QED

Note: I know we are not supposed to KNOW the real TRUTH that there is a GOD, as this means we KNOW rather than have FAITH that it is TRUE, but like we all really know, know what I mean? The ghosties tell us it so, by merely existing of course. This is a circular point of truth.

So, please no more arguments against the TRUTH.

Leave a comment:

• FSM with Cheddar
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    No.
    It makes me not socialize again with the half-wits that go on and on on this stupid topic.
    My post wasn't about ghosts, it was about the ability of the human brain to use pattern recognition, and assumptions about what it is seeing to build an illusion of perception.

Resulting in the hibbie du jibbies.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
    Also agree, but it makes for interesting conversation init
    No.
    It makes me not socialize again with the half-wits that go on and on on this stupid topic.

Leave a comment:

• FSM with Cheddar
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    agree
    Also agree, but it makes for interesting conversation init

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Next ...
    agree

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Bugger. Missed an "a".
    That was the ghost, he stopped your finger from hitting th key.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Bugger. Missed an "a".

Leave a comment:

• Foxy Moron
    replied
    I thought it was a type of curry

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Of course there is! I saw it at the cinema.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic No such thing as ghost, OK?

No such thing as ghost, OK?

Next ...

Working...
X