• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dentist recommendation in London ?"

Collapse

• juststarting
    replied
    Originally posted by jujuldn View Post
    After some bad experiences, I have been recommended to use a French dentist located in Harley street.
    I have just had 2 fillings done there, totally painless, relax atmosphere and great job, not the cheapest in London but reasonable priced for the service provided.
    My friend who recommended me had much more work done and is enthusiastic.
    The practice and the dentist ( dr Larmoyer) are much better than their website ))
    www.frenchdentalpractice.co.uk
    thanks all , the french seems amazing , all I wanted !

Leave a comment:

• Bumfluff
    replied
    Originally posted by juststarting View Post
    Can you recommend "careful" dentist in London that is willing to over-drug me if necessary in order to avoid any chance of feeling dental pain what so ever ?
    I would recommend Angel Dental in Angel Islington its opposite Angel tube. Its a big dentists I think they have 7 or 8 dentists working there some of the best in there field implants etc, and they do Saturdays 9am - 2pm, they will knock you out if you want, the dental nurses there are also very fit
    Last edited by Bumfluff; 21 March 2009, 21:45.

Leave a comment:

• jujuldn
    replied
    After some bad experiences, I have been recommended to use a French dentist located in Harley street.
    I have just had 2 fillings done there, totally painless, relax atmosphere and great job, not the cheapest in London but reasonable priced for the service provided.
    My friend who recommended me had much more work done and is enthusiastic.
    The practice and the dentist ( dr Larmoyer) are much better than their website ))
    www.frenchdentalpractice.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I use "The Whiter Smile" just by Liverpool St station. Generally painless and not mega expensive. Fillings about £120ish.
    **** me! That is expensive!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    I go to Dr Gentle (no kidding), based out of Oasis Dental Care in Hampton. He lectures dental surgeons at the Royal College. Seriously good dentist. Best I've ever seen. Got him from a recommendation from a Hampton local.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Can you recommend "careful" dentist in London that is willing to over-drug me if necessary in order to avoid any chance of feeling dental pain what so ever ?
    I think there's dentist called Dr Fang in Putney.

Being in business for years with a name like that must mean he's pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• juststarting
    replied
    I am going here http://www.dentalperfections.co.uk/index.html

Basically , they have got the best looking web site.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I use one near Bank : BUPA wellness I think. its 50 feet from bank tube : royal; exchange exit.

But they have strict limits on how much drugs they can use : unless an anaesatist is present. I had to have one once for root canal : cost £400.

Leave a comment:

• Rookie
    replied
    Originally posted by lightng View Post
    Yes, when choosing your dentist, only go with recommendations. A survey in 2005 concluded that 40% of dentists in the London area did not have the the required qualifications.

A quote from the Times read "Pick a random sample of five dentists around London. You are almost always guaranteed to find two fake [tooth-ache]".

And when trying to book an appointment, always try to avoid the 2:30 slot.

Leave a comment:

• lightng
    replied
    Yes, when choosing your dentist, only go with recommendations. A survey in 2005 concluded that 40% of dentists in the London area did not have the the required qualifications.

A quote from the Times read "Pick a random sample of five dentists around London. You are almost always guaranteed to find two fake [tooth-ache]".

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I use "The Whiter Smile" just by Liverpool St station. Generally painless and not mega expensive. Fillings about £120ish.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Knock yer teef out fer 50 quid guvner

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    quickfit

Leave a comment:

• juststarting
    started a topic Dentist recommendation in London ?

Dentist recommendation in London ?

Working...
X