• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Relocation * 3 last night"

Collapse

• pleomax
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I was also forced to sit through this rubbish last night (although to be fair the only other thing on is re-runs of top gear on Dave)

And yes it is not suprising she has no friends she was a fussy miserable bint with a face like a spanked bum

I also do not understand DP's post
    Unless there was someone holding a gun to your head you were not forced to watch it.

You did it because you could not be bothered to do anything else.

Did someone else also force you to breethe?

And yes i am in a tetchy mood.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
    Not 'arf, she really was an awful woman.

I love the way (in the 30 seconds of new material tagged on the end) they mention "since 2006 prices have dropped 3% in Poncington-on-Twot" etc. presumably even the new bits were filmed nearly a year ago or based on ludicrous estate agent valuations, or both.

And Sarah Beeny needs to do a new series with bang up to date valuations to see how screwed up developers and flippers have got.
    I wonder if her baps have got bigger or smaller since the last series?

Leave a comment:

• GreenerGrass
    replied
    Originally posted by msubhan View Post
    How f**king annoying was the wife! I ended up shouting at the TV...but then I always shout at the telly
    Not 'arf, she really was an awful woman.

I love the way (in the 30 seconds of new material tagged on the end) they mention "since 2006 prices have dropped 3% in Poncington-on-Twot" etc. presumably even the new bits were filmed nearly a year ago or based on ludicrous estate agent valuations, or both.

And Sarah Beeny needs to do a new series with bang up to date valuations to see how screwed up developers and flippers have got.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    They are self proclaimed property experts, but didn't see the crash coming (and it was bloody obvious)

At least Beeney, was sceptical quite a while ago.
    Phil's company has gone bust too, IIRC.

Shame.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NickNick View Post
    Somehow I doubt she ever will be with her family, but let's check...

GARRINGTON HOME FINDERS LIMITED
    43-45 PORTMAN SQUARE
    LONDON
    W1H 6LY
    Company No. 04460826

Went into administration in Feb this year so Good Call BP.
    Lucky guess.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by msubhan View Post
    How f**king annoying was the wife! I ended up shouting at the TV...but then I always shout at the telly
    The husband was quite a t1t also.

Leave a comment:

• NickNick
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What are the odds she is bankrupt now?
    Somehow I doubt she ever will be with her family, but let's check...

GARRINGTON HOME FINDERS LIMITED
    43-45 PORTMAN SQUARE
    LONDON
    W1H 6LY
    Company No. 04460826

Went into administration in Feb this year so Good Call BP.

Leave a comment:

• msubhan
    replied
    Originally posted by Badger View Post
    I think the reason was obvious why the wife hadn't made any friends, can't blame him for staying in London 3 nights a week.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
    dropped pie
    Hahah, I've heard the insult of a face like a spanked arse before, but never like a "dropped pie", I like that one.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    She saw the market was going t!ts up.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Yeah, but she was reminded of the peak and trough every single day
    So she kept abreast of the situation?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Yeah, but she was reminded of the peak and trough every single day

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    They are self proclaimed property experts, but didn't see the crash coming (and it was bloody obvious)

She's had her knockers mind.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Kirsty and Phil are filming a new series this year.

Repossession, Repossession, Repossession.

IGMC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X