• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good news. I'm going to win the next election."

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    An argument between the 2 biggest cyber cretins on the board. Fantastic!

PS Obviously not you BP or Rup.

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    You're demonstrating your own ignorance now.
    not at all, 80% of our laws come from there, Labour and Tory politicians have pushed us deeper into there without asking us, they're all the same

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    they wouldn't be able to do much, it's all run from the EU
    You're demonstrating your own ignorance now.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    I wouldn't blame them from withdrawing from the election on the basis that Labour should sort out their own mess. Thatcher had to sort out the previous mess after 1979 and what thanks did she get !!
    Well I am grateful.....

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    So how come the Shadow Chancellor seemingly only has work experience of working as a temp data-inputter one summer? It's about time "Dave" put aside his loyalty to his college drinking partner and put Ken or William in charge of the economy role. Because, as it stands, it seems to indicate the Tories don't really relish taking on the disaster (can't blame them, as it happens).
    they wouldn't be able to do much, it's all run from the EU

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    not anymore, are you still living in 1979?

I stick to my original comment !!

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    So how come the Shadow Chancellor seemingly only has work experience of working as a temp data-inputter one summer? It's about time "Dave" put aside his loyalty to his college drinking partner and put Ken or William in charge of the economy role. Because, as it stands, it seems to indicate the Tories don't really relish taking on the disaster (can't blame them, as it happens).

I wouldn't blame them from withdrawing from the election on the basis that Labour should sort out their own mess. Thatcher had to sort out the previous mess after 1979 and what thanks did she get !!

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Lightweights ? There are more people in the Tories that have run successful businesses or worked in the private sector than Labour can muster. If you really think that Labour have intellectual strength, then I despair. They are career politicians without a clue as to what a business actually is.

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    You really are talking rubbish. There are major differences between the parties especially with regard to tax and spending but you obviously are too blind or stupid to see them.

not anymore, are you still living in 1979?

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I completely agree. Lets vote for a party that will create civil war at home for a change.
    both have, or are you denying there's been any rioting in the last 30 years? doh

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    I stated only facts. It seems the truth hurts.

I left a few other things out of the list too:-

both have started pointless overseas wars which have killed our young soldiers

You really are talking rubbish. There are major differences between the parties especially with regard to tax and spending but you obviously are too blind or stupid to see them.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I completely agree. Lets vote for a party that will create civil war at home for a change.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied

No, no you didn't.

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Stop talking out of your hole.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    under both Labour and Tory administration:-

mass unemployment
    deeper into EU without a chance to have our say about it
    growth in welfare state, benefit culture, chav culture
    boom and bust economy
    increase in non-traditional families
    increase in crime, particularly violent crime
    jobs moving abroad
    mass immigration, race riots
    corporate corruption fat cats etc.
    cost of living going up
    politicians fiddling expenses, dodgy dealings, sleaze
    terrorism killing our people

so... why are people not realising yet there's no significant difference between both parties?
    and no, the Libdems wouldn't be any better

three parties, different colours... just a merry go round methinks it's time to pull the plug
    Stop talking out of your hole.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X