• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Meet the new Apprentice contestants"

Collapse

• Clippy
    replied
    Some serious munters in it this year - reminds me of the cantina scene in Star Wars.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    You would have said wrong, very wrong
    Read the context. I meant in the non-"looks" stakes

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Pretty strong competition from this one I would have said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/cand...c_400014.shtml
    You would have said wrong, very wrong

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
    That's your mum that is

Leave a comment:

• teclo
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/cand...c_400010.shtml

Your typical friendly looking London gal.

Jesus Dim you couldn't have marked that as NSFW could you?

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    I might!
    Subject to:
    Bench time

Although my mental images built up of you lot might be totally shattered!

I only (knowingly and deliberately) met up with a "Virtual Friend/Mate/Associate/Nutter" from a Board once.......
    and the sad, beardy, dandruff ridden (almost leporous), depressed Goth looking Techie Wierdo that turned up................................................ .................................................. .................................................. . Was me and the other blke was a nice guy!!!

You'll fit in well

Leave a comment:

• foritisme
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    It's the same sort of munters that are seen on all of the other reality TV series, but this one has a theme supposedly designed to appeal to the more educated amongst us. It doesn't alter the fact that reality shows are merely ritualised humiliation sold as entertainment.

It worked well in the first series, but since then the contestants have been more concerned about being on tv. Even Alan Sugar and is two side kids are enjoying the tv side of it too much.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    She's lovely. Pop along to the next contractors do!
    I might!
    Subject to:
    Bench time

Although my mental images built up of you lot might be totally shattered!

I only (knowingly and deliberately) met up with a "Virtual Friend/Mate/Associate/Nutter" from a Board once.......
    and the sad, beardy, dandruff ridden (almost leporous), depressed Goth looking Techie Wierdo that turned up................................................ .................................................. .................................................. . Was me and the other blke was a nice guy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    TheApprentice

Why on earth would these talent-free zones seek to obtain stardom by random public humiliation? I'm sure it's been mentioned before elsewhere but why are there no "real" degrees here like mathematics or physics - hell, even an engineering degree would do!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    That lot is the ugliest saddest bunch of losers I have ever frikking seen.

If you have to have stupid people on TV, alt least have nice looking stupid people. This is barf TV.

It's the same sort of munters that are seen on all of the other reality TV series, but this one has a theme supposedly designed to appeal to the more educated amongst us. It doesn't alter the fact that reality shows are merely ritualised humiliation sold as entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    This is a joke, right?

Are you guys seriously airing this on a channel other nationalities can see?

That lot is the ugliest saddest bunch of losers I have ever frikking seen.

If you have to have stupid people on TV, alt least have nice looking stupid people. This is barf TV.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Pretty girls can marry into money. The munters have to fight buck tooth and gnawed nails to earn it.
    Amended.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Yasmina was born in Hull and spent time living in Los Angeles and Iran before settling in London. Yasmina,........ describes herself as dominating

Well not quite typical London...

I've never met CM..... What does she look like exactly?
    She's lovely. Pop along to the next contractors do!

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    One of them's fecked off already before the cameras even started rolling...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7948783.stm

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    She says: "I've fought against all the odds. I'm a single mum with no education and I've had a very hard time.”
    maybe she should have gone to school instead of skiving off to get boned by the nearest chav?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X