• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Blunkett's latest diversionary attempt"

Collapse

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Ah, not only have they taken Tory policies, theyve taken on Tory vices.... Blunkett and Robin Cook must have read Alan Clarks diaries... wasnt it a judges wife, and then her two daughters he had?

Leave a comment:

• datestamp
    replied
    While Mr Blunkett insisted that he had only worked for two weeks and had broken no rules as this was in the period before the election, when MPs have to officially "resign", the company said it had hired him for three months. He took on a non-executive post with DNA Structures, a company offering paternity tests, after he was forced to quit over his own paternity scandal involving Kimberly Quinn, a married publisher. Mr Blunkett claims to be the father of her elder child.

The beleaguered minister also faced criticism last night for failing to declare his "gift" membership at the exclusive Mayfair club Annabel's, worth more than £2,200.
    Here we go again.

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    He'd have to touch her all around to know that...
    Lucky bugger

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Nah, it's being able to read braille.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by voron
    Mind you, she's not bad...
    Yeah, she is pretty hot. I reckon the old codger has a big donga!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    oh dear, everyone tried so hard not to say that.

'all over' my dear 'all over' (tcsh not all around, she's not a Baba Yaga)

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by voron
    He'd have to touch her all around to know that...

Leave a comment:

• xodia
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Craig~
    Anyone else would have seen that coming
    yes I love blunket, he should always be kept in goverment so when he has a scandle, which appears to be a regular thing these days I can say

"I bet he didn't see that one coming"

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ~Craig~
    replied
    Anyone else would have seen that coming

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    started a topic Blunkett's latest diversionary attempt

Blunkett's latest diversionary attempt

Blunkett 'caught in honeytrap' so what does he do? Tries to divert attention by prognosticating on awork cure for welfare.

This man is an ejit.

Working...
X