• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wi-Fi in the home and risk of cancer"

Collapse

• eliquant
    replied

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Wi-Fi is relatively new in the technological age of things (though the underlying technology isn't), so who knows ?

You need a few generations for the mutations to clearly manifest themselves, though of course, some of these could be quite beneficial.

Imagine having 8 arms for example, or 6 monstrous giant willies, or even suction hands and feet like a gecko ?

Imagine all of the above, and you could stand upside down on your ceiling, giving yourself 6 hand jobs whilst reading the paper !

How seriously cool is that !

Not all mutations are bad you know !

And don't believe the story about hackers being able to change the wavelengths so that they can manipulate the emissions and change your DNA.

That's completely false and silly and nothing like that could ever ever ever happen in a billion years ever. Honestly.

But I shall let you in to a little secret.

Whilst wi-fi may or may not be dangerous to your health, there is something infinitely more lethal to be worried about.

Being born.

In fact, recent surveys have discovered that there is a 100% correllation to dying, and they have found that being born is the primary cause of this malady.

Amazing huh ?

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Must one have the shiny side in or out?
    The shiny side on the outside the reflect the bad waves and the inside you have to paint black to absorb the bad ones already inside your skull.

It then works as a bad wave diode, emitting the bad ones but still allowing the good energy from the crystals in your earth to enter your body through your feet.

In fact, to maximise the good earth energy, one needs to find somewhere with plenty of granite and dig a deep hole. Go and live in it for a while. That ancient rock will protect you from the bad rays being generated by modern living. Then the good energy being emitted from mother earth will definitely sort you out...

hint: radon

Leave a comment:

• Foxy Moron
    replied
    Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
    What? So being near WiFi has made you ill?
    Him having Wi FI has made us all ill, mentally

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Subjecting myslef to wi fi and bluetooth radiation is my "pension plan"

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Indeed !!
    Are you sure it's not just old-age?

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied

Indeed !!

Leave a comment:

• Foxy Moron
    replied
    Yeah , who want to end up looking like Cybertory

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    This looks like a good read...

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    There is a simple fix to protect yourself from these "waves". Fashion yourself a helmet using aluminium foil. The inside of a small fruit bowl provides a good template. Make sure you wear this on your head at all times and you have nothing to worry about. Trust me.
    Do some research man, that's the last thing you want to put on your head...

Leave a comment:

• Foxy Moron
    replied
    I don't agree, due to my own experience with using Wifi and mobiles. I use both as little as possible for this reason.
    There is more radiation from a 40w lightbulb than a mobile phone. Although I can imagine you sat in the dark, in that one room you live in

Leave a comment:

• juststarting
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    I think he meant a microwave oven.

Thing is, it's quite hard to get a microwave oven to fry your head (unless you cut it off first, but then a fried head is the least of your worries).
    correct.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    There is a simple fix to protect yourself from these "waves". Fashion yourself a helmet using aluminium foil. The inside of a small fruit bowl provides a good template. Make sure you wear this on your head at all times and you have nothing to worry about. Trust me.
    Must one have the shiny side in or out?

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FSM with Cheddar
    replied
    I don't agree, due to my own experience with using Wifi and mobiles. I use both as little as possible for this reason.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Yes but at a massively reduced power compared to mobile phones.

We are also bombarded with natural radio waves covering the full spectrum on a constant basis.

WiFi is totally insignificant.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    This looks like a good read...

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X