• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lloyds Outsourcing strategy"

Collapse

• jmo21
    replied
    today's Dilbert:

http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2009-03-08/

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I complained about a Indian call centre worker at lloyds, they had made an error and I got a phone call where the cow was saying "can you afford to pay? maybe you have financial difficulties and you are not telling us" so it was "right, I am not standing for this from the likes of you"

UK customer services were right up for getting the girl sacked and escalated the complaint, they were very obviously trying to paint them in a bad light to protect UK jobs.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by CoolerKing View Post
    With the government owing 70%+ of this company and proclaiming 'british jobs for British workers', how can this companies atrocious outsourcing policy be allowed to continue.

Will we see a change?
    I telephoned the High Court last week and I got put through to an Indian Call Centre! Perhaps the UK will have the court the hearings in India as well.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    British jobs for ex-British Empire workers.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    IMO its the sort of thing the PCG should be lobbying for.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    With the government owing 70%+ of this company and proclaiming 'british jobs for British workers', how can this companies atrocious outsourcing policy be allowed to continue.

Will we see a change?
    IMO its the sort of thing the PCG should be lobbying for.

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Because the government is lying.

Will we see a change?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• CoolerKing
    started a topic Lloyds Outsourcing strategy

Lloyds Outsourcing strategy

Will we see a change?

Working...
X