• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Worldwide downturn 'to hit women'"

Collapse

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Why should women have equality in the workplace when men do not get equality in the home?
    Oooh BP

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
    Thats a very niche p0rn habbit you have.
    I'm sure there's a website for it though.

Leave a comment:

• Pickle2
    replied
    Originally posted by Archangel View Post
    I was watching something on the box the other day, a clip from the late 40's I think, it was how to make a bathing suit from 6 facecloths (apparantly bathing costumes were rationed but facecloths weren't)
    Thats a very niche p0rn habbit you have.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Why should women have equality in the workplace when men do not get equality in the home?

Leave a comment:

• Archangel
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Plan B - I'm going to manufacture and sell a line of womens trousers and skirts made from polishing cloths.

Then they can clean even when they're sat on their fat arses!!

Boomed!!!
    I was watching something on the box the other day, a clip from the late 40's I think, it was how to make a bathing suit from 6 facecloths (apparantly bathing costumes were rationed but facecloths weren't)

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Not to mention polishing the bench
    Plan B - I'm going to manufacture and sell a line of womens trousers and skirts made from polishing cloths.

Then they can clean even when they're sat on their fat arses!!

Boomed!!!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    What cr@p. Women can never be unemployed as they have the cooking, the cleaning, looking after the kids and shopping etc to do. And when all that is done they can spend the rest of their time making themselves pretty for their husbands.
    Not to mention polishing the bench

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    but wait - according to cherie blair, women are the key to ending the recession:

linky

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    What cr@p. Women can never be unemployed as they have the cooking, the cleaning, looking after the kids and shopping etc to do. And when all that is done they can spend the rest of their time making themselves pretty for their husbands.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Worldwide downturn 'to hit women'

Worldwide downturn 'to hit women'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7927503.stm

I'm as fed up with the "downturn" (FFS it's a recession at least!), but going around hitting women is not going to solve anything.

Oi, put the bloody kettle on love!

Working...
X