• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: spots

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "spots"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I think we need a poll on how many of us have had boils. Is this another one of those ailments that mortals get? Or does it mostly affect people living in hot countries?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by thelace View Post
    At your age EO they're more likely to be boils and should be surgically lanced
    Alternatively, sharpen a pencil and stick it in the boil; it’ll probably be fairly hygienic if it’s freshly sharpened, and you won’t get MRSA. Or nick some of that alcohol gel they have in hospital wating rooms and use it to dry out the boil.

Leave a comment:

• thelace
    replied
    At your age EO they're more likely to be boils and should be surgically lanced

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    I use the mirror in the lift in the office between floors.
    So you're the wierdo who keeps leaving pus on the mirror.

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied
    squeeze and wait for the satisfying 'pop'

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    I use the mirror in the lift in the office between floors.

Leave a comment:

• foritisme
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    do you squeeze your spots, or do you use stuff like clearasil ?
    do you use a mirror ?

Cauterise with a soldering iron.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    do you use a mirror ?

ATW pimps my spots for me.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic spots

spots

do you use a mirror ?

Working...
X