• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ryanair considers charging passengers per sheet of loo paper"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    From the RyanAir safety video

'In the event of emergency and loss of cabin pressure, face masks will drop in front of the passengers. Please place your own on using the elastic fastner before aiding the children. Air will begin to flow once the credit card has been swiped through the slot, as seen in diagram B'

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I just got told I filled out the survey when I have not! I know somebody else was using my PC on Easter Sunday : maybe they did it?

I should clear my cookies to see if I can vote : but I cant be bothered......

Leave a comment:

• bodnobal
    replied
    Flown loads with Ryan Air never had any problems. It's not like they are British Rail (or whatever they are nowadays) and you can't go with anyone else.

If you don't like flying with Ryan Air, there are plenty of other options.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    How about double fare for fat bastards like they do in the US? Linky

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    I think Ryanair should do everybody a favour and stop doing business.

Leave a comment:

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
    Ryanair Receives 12,000 Suggestions for Next Discretionary Charge
    Passengers to Decide Which Idea Will Win €1,000 Cash Prize

Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline, today (8 Apr) announced that it received over 12,000 suggestions from passengers as part of the low fares airline’s competition to suggest a discretionary revenue charge which would help lower Ryanair’s costs and reduce its guaranteed lowest fares even further.

Ryanair revealed the top five ideas and launched an online poll on www.ryanair.com to allow passengers to decide which idea is worthy of the €1,000 cash prize. The online poll will remain open until Friday 17th April.

Click here to take the survey

The top five suggestions are:
    €1 for toilet paper – with O’Leary’s face on it,
    €2 “corkage” fee for passengers who bring their own food,
    €5 annual subscription to access Ryanair.com,
    €3 to smoke in a converted toilet cubicle,
    Excess fees for overweight passengers based on body mass index.

Launching the poll, Ryanair’s Stephen McNamara said:

“Ryanair is Europe’s largest low fares airline and we will continue to reduce fares by stimulating ancillary revenues. Over 12,000 ideas were suggested to us as ways of driving our guaranteed lowest fares even lower and our top five entries are now available on ryanair.com for passengers to choose the winner. The online poll will close on Friday 17th April and the winning entry will be revealed shortly after.”
    I think its everyone's duty to vote for the toilet paper option.

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    Not that far off the mark!

Ryanair Receives 12,000 Suggestions for Next Discretionary Charge
    Passengers to Decide Which Idea Will Win €1,000 Cash Prize

Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline, today (8 Apr) announced that it received over 12,000 suggestions from passengers as part of the low fares airline’s competition to suggest a discretionary revenue charge which would help lower Ryanair’s costs and reduce its guaranteed lowest fares even further.

Ryanair revealed the top five ideas and launched an online poll on www.ryanair.com to allow passengers to decide which idea is worthy of the €1,000 cash prize. The online poll will remain open until Friday 17th April.

Click here to take the survey

The top five suggestions are:
    €1 for toilet paper – with O’Leary’s face on it,
    €2 “corkage” fee for passengers who bring their own food,
    €5 annual subscription to access Ryanair.com,
    €3 to smoke in a converted toilet cubicle,
    Excess fees for overweight passengers based on body mass index.

Launching the poll, Ryanair’s Stephen McNamara said:

“Ryanair is Europe’s largest low fares airline and we will continue to reduce fares by stimulating ancillary revenues. Over 12,000 ideas were suggested to us as ways of driving our guaranteed lowest fares even lower and our top five entries are now available on ryanair.com for passengers to choose the winner. The online poll will close on Friday 17th April and the winning entry will be revealed shortly after.”

Leave a comment:

• Liability
    replied
    No - I think they will get passengers to have mini belts next which they have to run on for 50% of the journey so they can store the energy produced and sell it back to the fuel companies!

Leave a comment:

• Ryanair considers charging passengers per sheet of loo paper

<placeholder>

Working...
X