• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cameron's son dies

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cameron's son dies"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied

good to see the cocks have still been strutting round their little electonic pens whilst I've been absent

So far, "thread of the year"(tm) for me... Car crash forum posting at its best

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    famous last words..

I should never have switched from Scotch to Martinis.
    ~~ Humphrey Bogart, actor, d. January 14, 1957

I'm bored with it all.
    Before slipping into a coma. He died 9 days later.
    ~~ Winston Churchill, statesman, d. January 24, 1965

Either that wallpaper goes, or I do.
    ~~ Oscar Wilde, writer, d. November 30, 1900

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    He cant have the last word.....
    Why not?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    No mate, go on, you have the last word, I insist!
    He cant have the last word.....

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Sorry, no.
    No mate, go on, you have the last word, I insist!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Yup, and thanks to your contribution there is even more! Congrats.
    Sorry, no.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    A shocking amount of bawbaggery on this thread.

I don't know why folk cannot do the "that was sad news" "yes, that was sad news" rather than fire into a rumble like a gypsy at his father's funeral when his mother's brother is getting buried.
    Yup, and thanks to your contribution there is even more! Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    A shocking amount of bawbaggery on this thread.

I don't know why folk cannot do the "that was sad news" "yes, that was sad news" rather than fire into a rumble like a gypsy at his father's funeral when his mother's brother is getting buried.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    linky please
    Idiot. Cease this trivial bunkum.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    linky please
    I think you will find that as the date was 2002 the archives are no longer available from the old forum.

However, being an old hat I do remember the post about "Jennifer Jane".

Choose to believe or disbelieve, it's no skin off my nose.

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    .....it's late, been a long day and I am trying to do about 4 things at once.

Oh, and of course I am an idiot - which doesn't help

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    I know a couple of guys in New York who were late into work on 9th September 2001, .
    A whole two days late?

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Perhaps not, but stories like this do provide a useful reality check sometimes.

I'll be making a deliberate effort to do more things than I normally would with my offspring, and less time worrying about the bench situation, this weekend. Anyone else?
    Well said.

I know a couple of guys in New York who were late into work on 11th September 2001, simply because they took their kids to school on the first day of the new semester...had they not done so they would probably be dead now.

They both took the message (and that is putting it very mildly), quit their jobs, stopped chasing the mighty dollar and started spending more time with their families. Both are different people now.

Time we don't spend with our kids is time we'll never have again. I try to keep that at the front of my bonce, but it's hard sometimes. Days like today make it a little easier to remember.
    Last edited by PM-Junkie; 25 February 2009, 22:43.

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Don't be such a twat! Of course there was a thread and no-one made the kind of crass bollocks sh!te comments that are being posted now.
    linky please

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    WHS + was there a thread when Gordon Browns 10 day old baby died in 2002. Of course not. If there had been and he had read it IR35 would have been repealed.
    Don't be such a twat! Of course there was a thread and no-one made the kind of crass bollocks sh!te comments that are being posted now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X