• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sir Jackie Stewart

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sir Jackie Stewart"

Collapse

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I was very impressed that a Webley Fosbery "semiautomatic" revolver appeared in your filmic enterprise...
    WTF was Sean Connnery thinking of? "No higher resolution available" - thank heavens for that.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    If RBS did not have the foresight to put a termination clause into his contract, then they must adhere to it. Tough luck !!
    Maybe RBS will go bust to avoid paying him!

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    If RBS did not have the foresight to put a termination clause into his contract, then they must adhere to it. Tough luck !!

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Obviously I got one of my thick replicants to post for me. I have now nullified his brains as a punishment. You may not notice the difference in CyberTory's posts however.

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
    Bwa ha ha ha haaa.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    Another victim of my brain washing. Soon I will have you all thinking the same way, then you will truely be mine. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
    truly

Really, if you can't get the basics right, your plans for world domination are bound to fail...

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I’ve been infected recently by a combination of boredom and Gordonophobia (and perhaps a latent conservatism, but a very liberal conservatism). Usually I read the Times and the NRC Handelsblad. Would never actually buy the Mail.
    Another victim of my brain washing. Soon I will have you all thinking the same way, then you will truely be mine. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I read Guns & Ammo, but it's got a bit liberal these days...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Never had you for a daily mail reader mich...
    I’ve been infected recently by a combination of boredom and Gordonophobia (and perhaps a latent conservatism, but a very liberal conservatism). Usually I read the Times and the NRC Handelsblad. Would never actually buy the Mail.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Never had you for a daily mail reader mich...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    started a topic Sir Jackie Stewart

Sir Jackie Stewart

...has now officially been added to my 'Favourite People of 2009' list.

linky

Banks, especially RBS, have let down their customers, bled small businesses dry by cutting normal credit lines and bullied their (small business) suppliers by demanding lower rates and prices mid-contract and refusing to pay invoices quickly. Now the bullies have come up against someone with the means to fight back, and I’m going to enjoy watching this.

Sir Jackie Stewart has my 100% support; he’s forcing the bullies to honour a business contract. I only wish my small business had the means to do so.

Working...
X