• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question for Threaded"

Collapse

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by tux
    What's his name?
    Walter Mitty

Leave a comment:

• tux
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Only one?
    What's his name?

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    My God, Threaded, is this some sort of mid life crisis? I do hope you don't frequent naturist hang outs. Think of your dignity. Think of your schooling - did fagging teach you nothing???

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    It needs to be otherwise he wouldn't fit in it. Remember, Threaded doesn't so much get off his bike as take it off.
    You mean "extracts the saddle from the folds in his lardy arse"...

Spod - In "HtH" mode!

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    30%
    10%
    51%
    9%
    85%
    15%
    = 200% urm...
    It needs to be otherwise he wouldn't fit in it. Remember, Threaded doesn't so much get off his bike as take it off.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    leather jacket: Well I have this leather set for when I'm out on a motorbike.

comb over: My superior genetics means I won't go bald.

tight jeans: Often to be seen in skin tight lycra, and this morning it was a little cool so put on some winter stuff gifted to me: 30% poliestere 10% poliuretano 51% poliammide 9% elastam, 85% polyamide 15% elastam which I'm told by a study group makes me look really sexy, but they would say that, wouldn't they, they just want better marks.
    30%
    10%
    51%
    9%
    85%
    15%
    = 200% urm...

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    leather jacket: Well I have this leather set for when I'm out on a motorbike.

comb over: My superior genetics means I won't go bald.

tight jeans: Often to be seen in skin tight lycra, and this morning it was a little cool so put on some winter stuff gifted to me: 30% poliestere 10% poliuretano 51% poliammide 9% elastam, 85% polyamide 15% elastam which I'm told by a study group makes me look really sexy, but they would say that, wouldn't they, they just want better marks.

Leave a comment:

• voron
    replied
    Only one? With my reputation? What do they take me for?
    If you are providing your students with personal tuition, don't forget what got you into that position. Don't try the leather jacket, comb over and tight jeans!

Leave a comment:

• The Late, Great JC
    replied
    Originally posted by voron
    Threaded, are you sleeping with one of your students? You are a changed man on the forum recently. Unless you're really from Herne Hill and you've been fooling us about Sandhurst all this time.
    I think you should qualify that question...

Threaded, are you sleeping with one of your female students this time?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Only one? With my reputation? What do they take me for?

Leave a comment:

• voron
    started a topic Question for Threaded

Question for Threaded

Threaded, are you sleeping with one of your students? You are a changed man on the forum recently. Unless you're really from Herne Hill and you've been fooling us about Sandhurst all this time.

Working...
X