• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bye bye Bill it was nice knowing ya..."

Collapse

• Bovvered
    replied
    Originally posted by tux
    With 97% all .net development going to India in the next three years and the shift from Windows to Linux on the desktop gaining greater momentum year on year I wouldn't want to be in a Microsoft contractor's shoes.
    What are you into? Notes???

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    Or, Google + Sun = Topless stunner with every web search. Now that's what I call technology
    Well I personaly, find these decapitation videos unpalatable, but each to their own.

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Google + Sun = web browsable star office + a big fsck off pile of boxen
    Or, Google + Sun = Topless stunner with every web search. Now that's what I call technology

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    did anyone read the report of a lady passing out in a supermarket because she had a vibrating snatch.....and could not turn it off! Slipery when wet....
    Unless it's an old woman, in which case, 'do not operate when dry'.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave
    If you're looking for something to vibrate in a snatch, I have just the thing

Btw, if it doesn't cause a flutter, you're doing it wrong

did anyone read the report of a lady passing out in a supermarket because she had a vibrating snatch.....and could not turn it off! Slipery when wet....

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Some small enough to vibrate in a snatch and not cause a flutter
    If you're looking for something to vibrate in a snatch, I have just the thing

Btw, if it doesn't cause a flutter, you're doing it wrong

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    googly solarisy type boxy thingies in more varieties than heinz. Some small enough to vibrate in a snatch and not cause a flutter, others large deeply throbbing in the data centre.

remember you heard it hear first...

Leave a comment:

• tux
    replied
    With 97% all .net development going to India in the next three years and the shift from Windows to Linux on the desktop gaining greater momentum year on year I wouldn't want to be in a Microsoft contractor's shoes.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    started a topic Bye bye Bill it was nice knowing ya...

Bye bye Bill it was nice knowing ya...

Well it has got in the papers.

So I might as well tell you.

Google + Sun = web browsable star office + a big fsck off pile of boxen

Working...
X