• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who is the most odious member of Parliament?"

Collapse

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Hazel Blears, Harriot Harman, John Redwood
    John Redwood. I heartily agree - the man with the face you'd never grow tire of punching.

I agree with the other two as well.

The three of them make a very strong case for compulsory euthanasia of politicians.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Has Boris been logged on reading this today?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7885610.stm

Yes, I saw that. Uncanny.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    the unctuous Keith Vaz
    Has Boris been logged on reading this today?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7885610.stm

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Hazel Blears, Harriot Harman, John Redwood

Leave a comment:

• AlanR
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    They cannot all be the most odious, any more than they can all be the eldest, or all be the fattest.
    Odious - synonymous with repellent, obnoxious, abhorrent etc

To me they are all odious!!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by AlanR View Post
    All of them!!
    They cannot all be the most odious, any more than they can all be the eldest, or all be the fattest.

Leave a comment:

• AlanR
    replied
    Who is the most odious member of Parliament?

All of them!!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    2nd that. My MP as well. Daddy, daddy please can you buy me a seat in the Houses of Parliament so I never have to get a job. Twunt!
    Quite.

Bit of a dilemma then, isn't it. Do you vote for the party with odious twunt Osborne, or vote for another 5 years of economic disintegration under labour?

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Originally posted by thelace View Post
    George Osborne...

I know many of you favour the right, but seriously, would you vote Tory if he was going to be the nect Chancellor?
    2nd that. My MP as well. Daddy, daddy please can you buy me a seat in the Houses of Parliament so I never have to get a job. Twunt!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Er, all of them?

I can't think of a decent slime free MP at all, even my local one, who I voted for.
    Is Nick Soames still an MP? Fine man. A trencherman. Old money, didn't need to dip his snout in the trough. I knew his little (and slimmer) brother.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post

Hazel Blears represents everything I hate about nuLabour.
    I have to agree. Horrible, horrible person...

Leave a comment:

• Solidec
    replied
    Er, all of them?

I can't think of a decent slime free MP at all, even my local one, who I voted for.
    Frank Fields

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by thelace View Post
    George Osborne...

I know many of you favour the right, but seriously, would you vote Tory if he was going to be the nect Chancellor?
    I'd vote for anyone before someone wearing a red rosette, and that includes Lightweight Osborne.

Leave a comment:

• thelace
    replied
    George Osborne...

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    the unctuous Keith Vaz

Careful. He might have you hauled in front of the race+equality numpties for that remark. He's sensitive like that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X