• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: In my dreams

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "In my dreams"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    Aww, missed it, what was it?
    A whole lot of teeth gnashing.

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Freaked me out too so I changed it.
    Aww, missed it, what was it?

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Maybe your body is trying to tell you that you want to come to the next cuk do?

Anyway : which posters did you meet? What were they like?
    I can't remember. That probably rules out some people.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    I've just remembered a dream I had last night. In it I went to one of those CUK pub dos and actually met some of you
    Maybe your body is trying to tell you that you want to come to the next cuk do?

Anyway : which posters did you meet? What were they like?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by robbie274 View Post
    I laughed the first time I seen it, then I realised the more I looked at the more it scared me, WTF!
    Freaked me out too so I changed it.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    I had a similar experience in December, woke up and could barely remember anything about it though...

Apparently I actually *was* there.
    You were in body.... no so much in mind

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    I had a similar experience in December, woke up and could barely remember anything about it though...

Apparently I actually *was* there.

Leave a comment:

• robbie274
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I dont dream of CUK members, but that new avatar of Oracleslaves is gonna give me nightmares
    I laughed the first time I seen it, then I realised the more I looked at the more it scared me, WTF!

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    I dont dream of CUK members, but that new avatar of Oracleslaves is gonna give me nightmares

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    was I tall, muscley, good looking, all my own hair and teeth, and no beer belly ? yep that me
    Must have been someone else

Actually we must have been 2 other guys

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Yeah. My bedside book at the moment is Nabokov's Lolita, and all I can dream about is having a pint with EO
    was I tall, muscley, good looking, all my own hair and teeth, and no beer belly ? yep that me

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    I've just remembered a dream I had last night. In it I went to one of those CUK pub dos and actually met some of you
    Was AndyW nekked at the time? How was ATW and the person we can't mention? Were they keeping well?

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    That's not a dream.

It's a nightmare...
    Yeah. My bedside book at the moment is Nabokov's Lolita, and all I can dream about is having a pint with EO

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    How did I look ?

Leave a comment:

• expat
    started a topic In my dreams

In my dreams

Working...
X